Chapter 1: How It All Began With A Knockout

Laura had a great life. She goes to party and get drunk, always gets drunk, and she always can be found in a club or bar. The best of it all her parent don't care where she is or where she at or who she with. This her story, and Ross's story also, how it all began.

Laura p.o.v.

She woke up with a killing headache, she saw Ross, who was asleep with red rum in his hand, drunk of course they were in a club, surprise surprise, "Ross?" She croaks out, the event of last night came into her mind playing like a movie. Crap what happen last night she thought, she look around frantic and scare, nobody around her so she didn't do it, not yet at least but she afraid one day she'll get too drunk and do it.

Ross was like a zombie coming alive he groan as he finally awoke to Laura's voice "w-what?" He croak out, finishing the red rum in his hand. After they put themselves together, from the dizziness and headache is what they are feeling, they walk back all drunk like to Laura's house, Ross said his 'goodbye' and left to his house and Laura enter her house. Big mistake. Her parent were smoking cigarettes and the house smell like smoke, it never good when her parent smoke.

"Come here!" Yelled her dad taking another puff of the cigar, she ran to her dad, only to be greeted by a pair of fist, fist of her dad. Then after that painful punch everything turn black then numbness took over.