Chapter 3: Sleep With Me

Laura p.o.v.

Ever since that kissing mishaps, Ross and her stop talking to each-other or make physical contact with each other, and Ross stop texting her and her abusive parents started beaten her more time and started smoking cigar almost everyday. She living in hell. Until Ross came stumbling in through her window. "Ross?" She croak half asleep "shhh! Yeah it me" he whispered coming closer to Laura.

He came so close she felt his minty breathe on her face, only three centimeter away from her face. She gaze at his big hazel eyes while he spoke "sorry i didn't message you i didn't want your parents to get in this, you know?" She nodded in responded, what else can she do but not get herself lost in his eyes, "but what are you doing here?" She found herself asking. "To do this" he said, hesitation written on his face, before leaning closer and closing the gap between them. Kissing him felt smooth and soft not rush at all, his lips taste like vanilla, her favorite type of ice cream, and felt...good.

When he broke the kiss, shock was the reaction both of them had, cause it no secret both of them enjoyed the kiss, but they don't know what they felt for each other only mix feelings until this kiss happen. "Um, sorry i don't what went through my head" he said backing up a little "um it okay Ross, really it is" she didn't know what else to say to reassure Ross it was fine. Both of them stay there for a while in silence until she broke the silence cause it was overwhelming "can you stay with me, Ross?" She ask before she think.

To Laura amazement, Ross smile and strolled over to her bed and sat next to her making himself comfortable, Laura rested her head on his shoulder and instantly fell asleep with good dreams, which she never had in a long time.