Chapter 11: Kick Out

Laura p.o.v.

"Get up young lady!" Someone rudely yell making Laura to open her eyes although she didn't want to. There were police men, about three or four police, around her in a circle "what?" She said confused at the police around her "she awake and asking question, look at her stomach she pregnant" said one of the police, pointing at her huge stomach, the police throw each other glances before one of them spoke "nobody is aloud to sleep here, ma'am" the police face that spoke somewhat look sympathy for her, probably cause she going to have a baby. The police that spoke first said "we're going to have to kick you out" and that what they did to Laura.

She pack her stuff, again, all while the police were watching intensely, she wish they stopped staring at her. "Now, off you go young lady, have a nice day" said a police that never spoke to her as she grab her last stuff and left what WAS her home. She walk and walk, where was she walking?, she had no idea where she heading or what even in front if her, she just walk straight forward not even looking where she going. She walk until she walk into something or someone.

She look up and saw a boy around her age, he had nice tan skin and straight dark brown hair that barely swept over his brown eyes. "Oh, sorry i wasn't looking where i w-was going" she stumbled on her words, but the boy just smile sweetly "that okay what a pretty girl like you doing on the street alone?" He ask sweetly "oh, by the way my name is Dallas Matthews" he said again smiling, "name Laura and I'm just you know just walking" she said soothly. He look down at her stomach.

"Just walking? Then why do you need all these stuff" he pointed at Laura luggage, she forgot she had that, sighing she tells the truth apart from telling him she pregnant, although it kinda shows it."wow! If you want you could live with me" Dallas says fascinated by Laura story "what about your parents?" She ask, pained cause that the same question she ask Ross a month ago, "my parents are dead" Dallas replied looking all sad, now she felt bad for bringing up the parent topic.

Laura agree to live with him while she pregnant and gets a job so she can paid off her own rent, yes he knows she pregnant but he doesn't know who the father is, Laura knew she couldn't live with a guy she meet off the street, but she didn't have a choice, plus her nice enough maybe he could be different from her parents. Who know that's he could be the same as her parents or different but she has to take the chance.