Chapter 13: The Baby Is A...

Narrator p.o.v.

A few days pass and Laura still in coma

Beep...beep...beep

Laura's machine beep was the only sound Laura could hear. "How will she be doctor?" Ask Dallas In a worried tone, the doctor just left without answering Dallas question, that angered him, he wanted to know if Laura alright and that baby is kill, he wants Laura not Ross stupid baby.

Doctor came into the room and saw Laura slowly opening her eyes "hey, sleepy head you're okay?" He ask, ready to write anything down that she says "my head hurt, where am i" she ask confusly the doctor just smile and write everything she said in his clipboard once he finish he left Laura alone, and confused. Dallas saw the doctor and stopped him "how Laura?" He asked again, this time not letting the doctor escape, the doctor sighed before replying "she gotta be fine",.

Laura didn't remeber anything, until the memory came running back at her like a cold wash, she wish she didn't remeber something or someone making her remeber, Ross, the father of her child. Another person came in the room, this time it was a nurse, she came with gel and a machine, "we're going to check the baby of yours, so lift your shirt please", and Laura did what the told her to do.

The cold gel against her bare stomach made Laura shiver, after the nurse move it a couple time she ask "want to know if it a boy of girl?" Laura nodded her head eagerly "it a...girl" Laura smile broadly, her first child is a girl. Laura couldn't wait to tell Ross, that Is intil she remeber he left her, while she preagent. Her smile faded and the nurse continue moving the cold gel around.

Nurse came out of Laura room and the nusrse walk straight to Dallas asking him "are you the child father?" Dallas had an wicked idea and reply innoctly "yes, is Laura alright?" The nuse shook her head 'yes' and said the horrid word "it a daughter" with that the nurse left, so it's a daughter, he thought eveily.

Laura was exited, she gonna have a daughter, so why was Laura smile seemed forced. It like she felt happy inside but on the outside not so much, where did i go wrong to deserve all this she thought she always had a perfect life, despite her abusive parents, so why did she deserve all this? Probably the many perks of being a new mother.