Chapter 19: Special Moments

Billy p.o.v.

A lot happen within an hour and i still progressing it in my head. They took Kelli mom, or our mom, to the emergency room. I sigh and call my dad.

B-Billy Dad-D

*phone conversation*

B:hey dad *sniffles*

D: what wrong buddy?

B: We are at the hospital

D:what happen?

B: Dallas is what happen

D:what?

B:*sigh loudly* Dallas stab Kelli mom and she was about to be stab but i save her

D: oh, is Laura okay?

B: what?

D: err, nothing, anyways I'll be there in a couple minutes

B: hurry and bye

D: Bye *hang up*

B: *hang up*

I put my phone in my back pocket and sat down, thinking. How did my dad knew Kelli mom name, have they met before?

My thought were interrupted by loud sobs and I knew it was Kelli crying. I stood up and walk to her and sat next her.

"Your mom gonna be okay" i cooed in her ear, i hate seeing her like this. "Can you sing to me, please?" And she handed me a paper, were the song lyric were written and i started to sing.

"I remember tears streaming down your face when I said

'I'll never let you go' when all that shadow almost kill your light

I remember you said 'don't leave me here alone'

All that dead and gone and pass, tonight just closed your eyes,

The sun is going down you'll be alright, no one can hurt you

Now come morning light you and I'll be safe and sound"

I finish singing and Kelli had a little hit of a smile. "Are you here for Laura Marano?" A doctor ask and we both stood up.

"She in a coma but she live you can see her if you want" and with that the doctor left and we both went into the room. Laura was laying in the hospital bed with needles in her arm and she had a peaceful look on her face when she was sleeping.

We both sat down next to Laura and i comforted Kelli and i keep saying reassuring words. My father came bursting in. "What happen?" My father said confused.

He look like he was about to cry, you can clearly see it in his eyes, as he look at Laura. "Do you know her?" I ask quietly but he still heard me, as he nodded and his eyes went wide.

All of us watched in awe and gasps as Laura eyes fluttered open.

This is a truly special moment for us.

Vote/Follow/Comment ;)