Chapter 6: Persuasion And Kisses

~WARNING: indicates a little doing it, If you know what i mean, i highly recommend 12 and younger don't read this i warn you when the sexual scene begins!~

Laura p.o.v.

The sunlight burn her eyes as Ross open the door that lead to where she sleeping "morning sleepy princess" he smirk. He lean out his hand that had a plate with Chinese noddles "my mom cook it for me but I don't like Chinese food" Laura grab the plate from his hand and hungrily started stuffing noodles into her mouth, she didn't know she was that hungry she bet she look like a pig, he lightly chuckle at her hungriness, she felt awkward that he watching her eat like a pig.

He quietly closed the door as she heard one of Ross's parent open the door to his room "hey ross, i thought i heard something" said a gruff voice, Ross's dad she supposed, "i haven't heard anything dad" Ross replied in his most natural voice, after Ross's said a 'huh' she heard Ross's room door closed sternly and footstep slowly fading away before her room door open silently "you should eat more quietly" smirk Ross.

"We're going out Ross!" Yelled Ross dad and Ross replied with a "okay" although he look hurt. "You're okay?" Worry in her voice "I'm okay, really" he tried to reassure her but his eyes told the truth, he not okay, "it just they always leave me alone, but at-least you're here with me" he lean out his hand, helping Laura to get out of the basement 'he made', "about that, you know i have to go to my parents, right?" His eyes widen in disbelief "you really want to back to those abusive people!" He almost yell, almost, but Laura nodded with determination, she didn't know why but she determine to go with the people that abuse her entire life.

He shook his head 'no' "I'm not letting you get near those people" Ross said firmly, but Laura wouldn't let her guard down just yet. "Through they hit me a lot of time, it make no difference that they are my parents and I have to be there for them or it might get worse for me" after what felt like forever trying to persuade Ross, he really rock headed, he finally gave in. "Fine" he muttered.

~if you're under 12 or are 12 don't read this if you're older read at your risk, you have been warn~

She felt relieved when he said that, so relieve she didn't even notice that she went up to Ross and kiss him right on the spot. Both of broke the kiss, shock, through they are boyfriend and girlfriend it still awkward since they use to be friends. Until he lean in, smashing their lips together, and Ross heated the innocent kiss by grabbing the end of her shirt and slowly lifting it up until her bra remains. As on cue, she started unbuttoning his shirt, he lift her up and carry her to his bed and they did it.