Chapter 15: Just A Dream And Unexpected New

What's up guys, anyways here the new chapter I'm going to make it directly from the person p.o.v. To see if easier so enjoy ;)

Ross p.o.v.

I woke up with a start, oh god that was just a dream, 'what If it wasn't dream' i thought to myself as i stand up in my unmade bed. My girlfriend, Cassidy, came in with a yellow robe. 'This is not gotta end well' i thought. "I have something to tell you rossy" now i know it won't end well.

"What?" I ask taking a cup of alcohol, i know, i know, I'm not suppose to be drinking but i do secretly, cause if i don't i feel myself going crazy. "I'm pregnant" Cassidy mumbles, but i still heard her, "what!", i nearly spill my alcohol drink, 'she pregnant oh no, what if Laura pregnant too, I can't be father to two children, can i?'. I relax myself and ask in my calm voice "when?" I ask her.

"Remember when you walk Laura to her house and like weeks later you find out her parents were abusive" Cassidy grab a drink, which i immediately took away from "you're not suppose to drink while your pregnant" i said to her firmly. "Anyways, that day we got drunk and you know we did it" now i feel disgusted, but if she holding my child then i guess i have to do it for the child.

"How long have you been pregnant, Cassidy?" I ask getting a little worried "9 month" she whispered, my eyes widen, I was going to be father in any moment and I wasn't ready, then my blood boil "why didn't you tell me earlier! I'm not ready" i partly yell at her, not the best choice but tell me if a girl said she pregnant and she already 9 month and you didn't know how will you react?

Cassidy was shock by my outburst then immediately recovered saying "I'm sorry Ross i didn't know how will you react and honestly i was scare of that" i relax my feature, but it was hard, "why didn't you tell me! I wouldn't leave you" i felt my voice crack at the end of the sentence because i remember.

I remember 'if Laura is pregnant then i left her, so why I'm saying this to Cassidy?, when i already left Laura' i plotted down at my bed confused what I'm going to do. 'Oh, god help me' i thought 'how did i deserve all this?' I wondered.

PLEASE READ THE AN (Author Note it important!!!!)

Author note: what sup guys, if you confused here a re-cap: on the first chapter where Laura awoke, Ross had sex with Cassidy, and Cassidy didn't tell Ross that she pregnant and Laura didn't have a chance to tell him. So yeah hopefully you understand it, if you don't then leave a comment and I'll answer you're question.

Vote/comment/like it please and if you want, follow me!!!, anyways i decided to add a love interests in this story, won't tell you.

You have to read to find out, since you guys didn't help me on the baby naming thing i added billy Unger and Kelli berglund as the child of Cassidy and Laura, is my story so i WILL twist the plot.

Thanks for reading and you'll find out what happens when Kelli and Billy are born

~Ruby signing out!