Chapter 20: Are We Related Or Not?

Laura p.o.v. ( surprise lol)

When I woke up the lights, or hospital lights i guess, started burning my eye. When i finally gain my full vision i saw three face.

Spike up Brown-haired boy, Kelli, and...... Ross?

"You're okay, mom?" Kelli ask but before I could answer i felt a sharp pain go through my stomach and i look down. Big Mistake.

"Arggg......" i said instead, I guess that answer their question, i clutch my stomach 'what happen? How did i end up here?' Thought ran on my brain.

"Guessing her stomach hurts" said brown-hair boy

"Duh Billy" Kelli said rolling her eye, so the boy name is Billy

"I'm hungry Kelli can we get something to eat?"

"Fine let go"

Billy and Kelli left leaving just me and Ross, oh boy, well this gonna be fun, note the sarcasm!

Truth this Isn't gonna end good :(

Kelli p.o.v.

For some reason it felt odd leaving them both in the hospital room but they are adult they can handle themselves, right?

Laura p.o.v.

"What!!?"

Ross sigh and continue to tell the story that i still can't believe, he, Dallas, almost murdered me if wasn't for my, err our, daughter.

"Dallas stab you with a knife and you'll be dead if it wasn't for your daughter that defended you when you were bleeding out" he finish.

"Still can't believe it" i muttered unable to believe myself believing Dallas was a good guy for my daughter. He Wasn't. I didn't believe Kelli when she tried to tell me.

Ross nod slowly before the awkward silence took over and both of us start staring at the walls. Before Ross broke that silence.

"Why where you living at Dallas house?" Hint of jealously in his voice and that when I snapped.

"Incase you forgot, Mr. Lynch, you left me back where my abuse parents are!" He silence himself after that.

"We have to work something out" he said

"Why?"

"Cause of our children, that are friends"

"Oh, wait i only have a daughter......"

"And I have......a ...... son" he said uncertain

"What?" I said and waited for his answer but it never came so i said "well...," he sigh and finally answer "i May or not have a son with Cassidy" he said in a whisper.

"So you have a son and my daughter is friend with him?."

"Yeah you met him, Billy,"

Oh i thought that the boy my girl is with, but I didn't say anything and my face stay stony-look. That when the doctor came in.

"Mrs. Marano you may go home right now" the doctor was about to leave but Ross interrupted and said "you know where the labs are?,"

The doctor told us and after I was release from the hospital bed we went to the labs, and i still don't know why Ross doesn't want to tell me.

We arrive at the lab and the next word that Ross said shock me "can we have a DNA test please."

Third person Point Of View (just decided to do this much faster)

Laura had no idea why Ross would want a DNA test but she kept thinking 'what if he knew Kelli was his daughter? But if he did knew he could just ask me to confess the truth' but Ross had different plan and is doing the DNA test although he doesn't like needles.

"All done" the nurse said putting the needles away before Ross faints, they took blood test from all 4 of them and they are suppose to be mail to Ross in a week.

A week pass and Ross got what he wanted in the mail but he was in for a shocking surprised. He had both POSITIVE and NEGATIVE Kelli was 'positive' one so she Ross daughter and that wasn't all that shock Ross Billy was the one that turn out 'negative' so he isn't Ross son.

Ross was shock but call Laura, yes he finally got her number. "You need to come quick bring Kelli with you" before she can reply Ross hang up on her.

Once they both came to Ross house Laura was a nervous wreck she can't help but think 'does he know? Of course he know we did DNA samples' and they finally arrive at the door and Kelli knock.

All Ross could think is 'Kelli is my daughter! I shouldn't have left Laura' the knock on the door made him jump and quickly dash to the door to open the door. Kelli and Laura came in and sat themselves on the couch with Billy

Ross couldn't speak for his shockness so he just handed the paper to Billy that he received through mail. Kelli and Billy both gasp and Laura had a both shock and confused look on her face.

"Your my father" Kelli whisper

"And your not my dad" Billy said in disbelief