Chapter 12: Missing You

Ross p.o.v.

He was running out breath as he dribble the basketball over to the enemy net and slam dunk the basketball on time as the end of the game bell rang and his team won because of him. Ross felt like he accomplished something big, that is until he got to his locker to change, he saw Laura picture of them together and his eyes felt stingy "i miss you" he mumbled to himself.

He finished dressing into his normal clothes and close his locker and put the towel around his neck and went to his car and drove to the building he had the interview a month a ago. The man that gave him the interview, Mr. White, was waiting outside the building and Ross got out of the car and strolled over to Mr. White and said "sup did my movie got famous" he said as he walk up to him.

"Yes it got famous how is basketball trying out for ya" ever since he agree to leave everything behind, including Laura, to be an actor he decided to try out for basketball in Hollywood. "Good i guess when is my next movie coming out?" He ask spinning the basketball that he brought with him on his fingertips. "Soon, I have good news, you have to go back to Miami for your next film, but your film starts filming in 8 years, since you have other movies to do and your basketball practice".

What he just said made Ross's basketball dropped, he was going to see Laura again although it 8 years, he could wait until eternity to see his love again. "Okay can't wait!" And he meant what he said, he couldn't wait. Mr. white walk off and Ross was there smiling like an idiot he was going to see Laura again.

Laura p.o.v.

Dallas house was so big it could be mistaken for a mansion "this is my house, hopefully you'll enjoyed it" he open the door for Laura, and she went in, "if you want this be your room, follow me," Dallas lead the way upstair, through a couple doors of other room and finally arrived at her room. "Wow!" Was all she could said her room was huge and fancy like, all rich girl would have been jealously of her room. "I'll let you get your stuff ready see you at lunch later" he closed the door and she heard footstep fading away. She grab all her clothes and neatly pack it in her closet.

She was putting her last clothes in the closet when her door open reveling an happy looking Dallas that smell like cookie dough, was he cooking cookies? "Ready yet" he said cleaning his hand on his jeans "yep" she replied and went with him downstair to the kitchen. The smell of cookie dough was overwhelming and good, he a good cook she felt her stomach pang in pain and felt a little baby kick then everything turn black and only thing she could hear was a voice saying "Laura! Laura!"

Author Note: what's up guys, it me again I'll update later today since I have to go to my brother graduate in high school so yeah busy schedule anyways please tell me what you want me to name Ross's child and if it should be a boy or girl. When i make and published the chapter when the baby Is born i look at the comments and the most that I want it to be a boy or I want it to be a girl will win and i look for the name, so yeah please comments! Peace out yo! ~Ruby signing out