Chapter 14: Taxi Job

Ross p.o.v.

{9 month pass sorry for skipping}

Ross put the cup that hold strong coffee and put it to his pink lips, which they painted for the photo-shoot he just finish. Ross was doing photo-shoot for his new movie and he just finish for the day, so he relaxing drinking some coffee. There was a feeling nagging him, like there somewhere he should be and that not here, although he try to ignore it it always there nagging him.

Today was 9 month since Ross left Laura, today was suppose go be a happy adversity (don't how to spell it) but Ross doesn't feel like celebrating, heck he doesn't smile since he left Laura with her abusive parents. Till today he wondered if he done the right thing leaving her? Of course not! He thought.

He put down the empty cup and sighed, since he had to stop drinking alcohol it was driving him nuts. After all that happens between Ross and Laura he still had feelings for her, he was about to see her in a couple weeks, so why is he all suddenly sweaty and nervous? Honestly he had no clue. He decided to do his taxi job.

Laura p.o.v.

It was nice day outside she was reading, Dallas was working over shift, yes he work, so Laura was alone. The 9 month that pass went by like a blur, she still couldn't believe she was due any moment when the baby gotta be born. Then she felt it, at first it was a baby kick, until the water broke.

Crap she thought she didn't have anybody to take her to the hospital and she can't drive herself. So she called a taxi, she waited what felt like century but it really was just 10 minutes when the taxi came.

The taxi man look familiar, blonde hair swept to side and hazel eyes, have she seen those eye before, she couldn't hold pain so she said "h-hospital and hur-ry" the man look at her for a moment then look down at her belly and the water coming out of her button "crap" he muttered and step on the gas and super fast they got to the hospital, which was good cause she felt like she gonna pass out.

"C'mon hurry" Laura couldn't walk so the man grab her bridal style and half walk half ran to the hospital, making her dizzy, "we got a girl in labor! Help" he yelled as the nurse quickly cam out and carry Laura away.

Ross p.o.v.

Ross watch as nurses take away the familiar brunette girl that pregnant "are you the father?" A nurse ask Ross before he could think of what to say, the word slip out "yes" he immediately felt guiltily thinking about Laura. The nurse nod and said "follow me" the nurse led Ross to the baby section and where the brunette woman was laying, looking pale, "your about to experience your baby birth" whispered the nurse and she walk away. Ross, for an unknown reason, held the woman hand and said comforting word.

It not until the fragile looking girl look up to him them hie knew who she was "Laura?" He squeak out "Ross?" The brunet girl said uncertainly.

Laura was about to have a baby! He thought.