Chapter 7: Starry Night Dates And Puking?

Laura p.o.v.

Laura slowly open her eyes, not wanting to wake up, she felt bare skin beneath her head she slowly lift her and saw Ross shirtless and pant less, her mouth gape open a little. The memory of last night flooded back to her and her gape mouth gape more open, they did it last night, she knew this will happen one day, but she didn't it expected it to be with him. Laura quickly grab her clothes and put it on as she saw Ross's eye slowly opening meaning he awake.

"Last night was fun" he put his pants on and shirt that he wore last night and follow Laura to to his kitchen, Laura was going to make eggs and bacon for breakfast. As she cook the eggs she look at Ross, who was watching tv, Laura look away and she grab bacon and started cooking it.

She finish cooking the eggs and bacon and handed Ross a plate "eat up" she sat down across from Ross, while he gobbled the food leaving the plate clean, they heard a door opening, both head turn to the stairway and quickly Ross grab Laura hand and drag her to the stair and hid as Ross's parent swaggered down the stair and they quietly went to Ross's room and closed the door behind them "hurry hide" whispered ross lifting the curtains for Laura to hide in the made basement.

Once Laura hid on time as the door creak open "did you made breakfast yourself, sweetie?" A female voice said, Ross mom she suppose, "i was hungry i use two plate" replied Ross acting all natural. "Okay" after she heard the sound of the closing door, she got out of the basement, and sat next to Ross on the bed. They both sat there in silence enjoying each other presence until Laura felt sick she quickly went the bathroom, just in time because when she arrived at the sink she started puking.

Ross was there supporting her and couple time muttering "you're be alright" although he sounded like he trying to convinced himself. Once she finally stopped puking she felt dizzy, Ross grip his arm around her and take her to his window, opening the window with his other hand and stepping out with Laura into the rooftop it seemed.

"I wanted to share the night with you" he whispered pointing to the stars, the view of the stars were breathe taking, "through the stars shine bright there one star that shine brighter than normal star and that you" he snaked his arm around her waist and Laura rested her head on his shoulder, taking in the breathtaking night, she stared wondering and said "you like the stars, Ross?" He look at her for a moment before replying "I'm too fond to the star to be scare of the night, my love" he intertwined their hands together.

From that moment she knew everything was going to be alright as long she with him, nothing can go wrong right? They stayed there taking in the night "lat called it a starry night date" smirk Ross, Laura just roll her eyes, whatever this is called it was the best experience she ever had.