Chapter 4: Save Me

Laura p.o.v.

She woke up with a start, not cause she scare but a noise woke her up, the noise as know as her parents. She look at her side to see a sleepy Ross, snoring lightly, "Ross? Wake up my parent are coming" she whisper-shouted Ross open his eye slowly then low groan he sat up straight in her bed "what" he whispered. She pointed at the door as the noise grew closer a d louder and his eye widen in realization "oh" he whispered putting on his t-shirt quickly and hid under her bed on time as the door slam open revealing her two angry parents.

"They're you're are!" Snarl her dad punching her directly on the face, although she grimace at the impact she didn't pass out this time, "w-what did i do?" She whimpered out her dad smile, cruel smile, and kick her hard in the shin, she whimpered in pain forgetting Ross is under her and could hear everything going on.

Her mother kick her already throbbing shin, harder kick than her dad's, and finally they both left without another word then she heard a figure scrambling out under her bed that when she remember Ross was there. "Laura? What the heck happen? Why do your parent do that?" He asked the question she tried to avoid her entire life "don't tell anyone" she manage to croak out before the pain was too much to bear and darkness overcame her and the same numbness took over, this time it different she felt two strong hand lifting her up.

Blindness lit took over the darkness and the numbness.

When she open her eyes she find herself looking up into someone hazel eyes, not just anyone's hazel eyes Ross's hazel eyes, he smiled as she stir back life, pain and throbbing feeling all around her body but still breathing, "where a-am i-i" Laura was surprise by her strained crack voice, by the look of Ross's face he was surprise to even hear her speak. "Hospital" he said warmly adjusting Laura's hospital bed for she can more comfortable. "You save me" she croaked out, unable to believe Ross save her by bringing her to a hospital.