Chapter 17: A Song To Sing

Billy p.o.v.

Minutes pass as i stand there in the doorway watching my father cry. "Why are you crying?", finally ask. He look up at me with red puffy eyes "my son sit", he said.

I sat next to him and he said "you may or not have a sister", I was happy I'm not the only child "WHAT??!", i said happily jumping up and down making my father laugh.

He told me the story when he left and the other girl name, Laura, probably was pregnant so I might have a sister. Right now I'm making tea for him yep he taught me to make tea.

I made my way to the room and handed my father the tea. We both just sat their on the bed enjoying each other Presence.

Kelli p.o.v.

After the beating Dallas gave me my mother finally came home. "What happen to you, sweetie?", noticing a bruise i had in my forehead "d-Dallas", i mumbled but she heard me.

"Who really did this to you?", not buying what I'm telling her when it the truth "d-d-Dallas", i stuttered, scare Dallas might come down.

She shook her head in disbelief before saying, or yelling, "Get to your rooom!", i ran half trip the way to my room and slam the door shut.

I hated everyone right now!!! I heard footstep. Then silence. Then i heard my door creak open revealing...an angry looking Dallas.

"You told", Dallas spat and i shook my head saying 'no' but he still whip me in my butt. "To learn your lesson!", he scream before slamming the door.

Tears stain my cheek. Wait that gives me an idea.

*strum guitar*

I remember tear streaming down your face

When I said "I'll never leave-

My singing was caught off by screaming.

My Mom!

A/n: Vote/Follow/Comment :)

~Ruby Singing out $)