Chapter 2: Seal With A Kiss

Laura p.o.v.

Pain was how her face felt softly grabbing her wet face, she limp to bathroom closing the door behind her, she look in the mirror and to her horror, that she had a black eye all the way to her cheekbone that are wet from tears, her face throbbed and she felt like throwing up. Grabbing a tissue and lightly tapping her face with her other hand she opened the cabinet. Setting the tissue down she look onto the open cabinet revealing five beers and three red rum along with an alcohol bottle opener. She grab a red beer and the alcohol bottle opener and popped open the bottle and she drank it slowly. Alcohol always make your pain go away and leave numb, she always drink after her abusive parents got tire of beating the crap outta of her.

Her phone buzz, indicating she got a message, she swipe her phone awake and look at the message

Ross: Meet me at the bar<3

The message says, so she took off her shirt, which has couple drops of dried blood of hers, and put on a black t-shirt and grab a black leather jacket and head out of her house, without her parent knowing of course, and heads toward the bar. Ross was playing poker, rolling the red dice while drinking more red rum, when she arrived he indicated her to sit next to him. "Sup" he said while she just sat down next to him "more red r-rum please" he said to the waiter "why did you want me here?" She ask him, he a mess with white button shirt and loose black tie and his blonde hair more messy than usual, "i wanted you to play truth or dare with me and my friends we just finish playing poker i won!" He said smiling she just roll her eyes annoyed "fine" she mumbled.

She sat in a circle with Ross's friend "i go first truth or dare, Ross?" His friend said looking at Ross "dare" Ross flash a cruel smile "i dare you to kiss Laura for a minute" snickered his friend, who had a smug smile on his face, Ross's cruel smile dropped "you said dare so you have to do it" he friend said before Ross or her started protesting, sighing scooted closer to Laura and smack his lips with her for a whole minute and they broke away from the kiss, both blushing.

His Daughterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें