Chapter 23: Food Fight& i Dare You

Ross p.o.v.

*The Next Day*

After i finish paying for the car that I blew up yesterday by a firework. I finally was able to go home, and relax.

When I got home i smell variety types of food. Wierd? Laura was sitting on a couch reading a book, so she isn't cooking. "Honey you know where the kids are?" I started to realize it was quiet.

"Nope, that wierd," Laura said realizing where I'm getting at. "The kitchen," we both said before walking to the kitchen, to find the biggest mess ever!

Like if they had a food fight or something? Our faced were smack by disbelief. "What happen?" Laura said.

Billy and Kelli look at each other then at us "ummm..." they stared, before i caught them off. "You guys had a food fight and without me!" I started eating the half mush cake on the ground. What? It still tasty.

Billy and Kelli were trying so hard not to laugh. We all look at each other before saying, expect Laura, "FOOD FIGHT!!!" Before I started throwing the cake, accedently making the cake splat on Laura favorite shirt.

Oops again.

She gasp, her eyes wide, before smirking? Before I realize what happen Laura threw food at me saying "oh, it on!" So we had our food fight. Only for later having to clean it up.

"That was fun!" Commented billy, that was cover in flour, cake, cupcakes in his hair, Kelli wasn't much better, she had flour, eggs, and peanut butter, that I threw at her, all over her clothes.

Me and Laura had both eggs and cakes and some cupcakes and also yogurt thrown by Billy and silly string that Kelli happened to have at the moment.

We were all busted out from cleaning when i piped up "truth and dare anybody?" They groan before nodding.

"Truth or dare Laura," i said after we all sat in a circle. "Truth," Laura smiled. We graon while rolling our eyes.

"You always pick truth, mommy," whined Billy, while Kelli nodded in agreement with Billy.

"You were gonna pick truth weren't you Kelli," Billy smirked down at his girlfriend, who just rolled her eye's at Billy's comment. (Belli moment!)

They sure make a cute couple.

"Fine, dare," Laura said giving in. I smirked, this gonna be good. "I dare you too put ice in your pants," trying not laugh at her 'are you kidding me' look on her face. Before recantly grabbing the ice box thingy and putting the ice cube down her pajamas.

"I'm so gonna get you." Laura shivered. "Billy truth or dare," Laura said, not trying to shake as much, i put my arms around her shoulder, making her head rest on my shoulder.

"Hmmm...dare," Billy said. "I dare you to run around the neighborhood yelling "i like ice cream!" On top of your lungs." Woo this is gonna be good and halourious.

Billy got and ran saying "i like ice cream!" On top of his lungs, we were trying to follow hi while recording it. Yep we're recording, and Kelli couldn't stop laughing.

When we got back, Billy face was red, don't know from embarrassment or he really tired, "Ross truth or dare,"

Beingbtgenperson i am i picked "dare" I said.

"Revenge," declared Billy with a smirk. "I double dare you to run around in your boxers in the nieborhood and cried like a baby saying "i want my mommy!" He smirked as he saw my expression.

"Hell naw," i said shaking my head "too bad he double dare ya," Laura said. "And when did you started hating me,"'I mumbled. Before taking my pants off.

Oh boy was this gotta be embarrassing, and since I'm a super star, Billy got his revenge alright.

I took my shirt off, so now I'm in my pink boxers, "nice boxers dad," mumbled Kelli, trying so hard not laugh.

"I'll get my revenge." I mumbled as stared running crying and saying "i want my mommy!" OMG it was so embarrassing. Panting i finally arrived at home, to find my family laughing their butt off. They recorded this didn't they.

I rolled my eyes at them as i put my pants and shirt back on. "Kelli truth or dare?" I said, hoping they just forgot about the dare thing.

"Dare,"wow so we all doing dare. "I dare to, man i can't do anything," i said as I couldn't come up with a good dare.

"How 'bout putting the entire ice cubes in your pants," billy suggested, grabbing the ice box thingy. Before dumping it all into Kelli pants.

"Cold!" Yelped Kelli squirming as if there was a squirrel in her pants. Billy laugh as she hold onto him for support.

The truth and dare game ened and girls took the ice cubes out of thier pants. The games took up the rest of the day so now we're getting ready for bed.

"No funny business." I said as closed Billy and Kelli's room. Yep they sleep together. "Dad!" I heard Kelli say causing me to smirk. Soon darkness took over us and we felt alseep in each other arms. Laura in my arms. And Kelli in Billy's arms.

PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR NOTE

A/n: hey guys, can't belive the got 800 reads I'm so happy right now! 😆😁 keep on reading!!! And also comment on ~The~StoneWalkers if i should continue it or not. Please tell me your opions. Till next update see ya!💋💋😎😙