• Chapter 3 •

BEEP! BEEP! Who set the alarm?! With my eyes still closed, my hand searched for my phone. When I found it I opened my eyes to shut that annoying thing up. After it returned to its peaceful state I rolled over to my original spot and went to stroke Yoongi, only to touch warm skin.

Wait...

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING MY BED?!" I shrieked, leaping out of my bed. The groggy figure looked up at me with half-closed eyes. His black hair flopping over his eyes. I scanned him.

He. Was. Naked.

He looked down at his hands, then at me.

"Crap." Was all he said before I sprinted out of my bedroom. Where's Yoongi and Namjoon? Luckily, the creep didn't follow me and I was wearing shorts over my boxers. That would've been embarrassing.

"Namjoon?! Yoongi?!" Yet another sleepy (and naked) man entered the living room, his eyes wide in fright. His blonde hair was brought back in a quiff. I covered my eyes. I heard the blonde man run into my bedroom. When the door slammed I uncovered my eyes and pressed my ears against the door.

"Hyung! Hyung!" I heard the frightened one shout. There was a groan.

"What?" The second one hissed.

"Full moon!"

"Well I'd have never guessed."

"He's going to get rid of us!"

"Oh well."

"What about Jin hyung, Hoseok and Jungkook?!"

"I'm sure they'll live."

"But they're the same as us! Taehyung is going to wake up soon!"

"Then use some of Jimin's clothes, I'm sure he won't mind." Then it clicked. An air horn went off in my head as I noticed this very simple detail.

Hummus. Humans. How could I be so stupid?

"Yoongi hyung put these on!"

Were they taking my clothes? I gingerly opened the door and sighed in relief when I saw they had pants on. They were both trying to fit their legs in my trousers. Yoongi put a pair of black ripped jeans on with ease, he was very similar in height to me. I swear he's only 1cm taller than me. Namjoon was struggling with my tracksuit trousers a lot more. He lost his balance and landed on Yoongi, who collapsed under the taller's weight. Yoongi's eyes caught sight of me and narrowed. I gulped as Namjoon saw me and ran over to me, engulfing me in a hug.

"Don't leave us Jimin." He wailed, I awkwardly patted his back, which I had just noticed was bare. I felt my face get hot. I blamed it on the heat of his topless torso.

"I'm not?" He let go of me and gave me huge grin. His dimples deepening when his smile grew bigger.

"Really? You aren't?" I shook my head, forcing myself to smile.

"If you're really Yoongi and Namjoon... when did Grandma die?" I raised an eyebrow when Yoongi scoffed.

"Five days ago, we were there." He said, slipping on one of my jumpers. Of course he had to put on my favourite blue and grey striped jumper on.

"Namjoon, where's Yoongi's favourite place to lay?"

"Around your neck." He said, all traces of happiness gone as he tried to put on my jeans. Yoongi slapped him around the head, his cheeks tinted with a light pink. Was Yoongi embarrassed? I sighed, running my fingers through my hair. I searched through my wardrobe for a suitable top for Namjoon. I found a plain white tank top.

This will have to do.

I threw the top at him, which he caught with ease. The top finished just above his belly button and the jeans couldn't go past his thighs.

"How did you learn how to talk?"

"Your grandma helped us. We kept her company." Namjoon said pulling his top down.

"Of course, we had clothes that fit us." Yoongi remarked. I scrunched my nose up. I'll have to get Namjoon new clothes and Yoongi a new attitude. That's when I remembered Taehyung was taller than me and probably had clothes that would fit at least a little better for poor Namjoon.

Taehyung.

There was a loud screech next door. We all looked at each other before racing over to Taehyung's apartment. Well, me and Namjoon ran. Yoongi walked at his own pace to my friend's apartment. I knocked on the door and Taehyung peeked his head out of the door and grinned uncertainly. He looked behind me and tilted his head a bit. I gasped when I saw a another head peek over top of him. The man had a faded red hair colour and he had a cheeky smile on his face.

"JOONIE! YOONGS HYUNG!" He cheered, jumping up and down. Taehyung winced at the noise and gestured for me to come in. Me, Namjoon and Yoongi entered the mad house apartment. Luckily the three men had clothes on but that didn't make it any less weird. Taehyung looked at Namjoon before walking into, what I presumed, was his bedroom and came out with a similar white tank top and some grey sweatpants. The tank top just fit Namjoon and the sweatpants were above his ankles. Taehyung had also let him use a sweatband to keep his hair from falling in his eyes. I bit my lip to hide my smile but Yoongi had no problem bursting out in a fit of laughter. Namjoon pouted and kicked Yoongi.

"Aish, these two." I muttered. One of the men flung his arm around Namjoon, his brown hair parted so he could see. Namjoon's smile grew wider and he immediately started running around with the man.

"Jin hyung! Don't encourage him! Stop you're going to break something!" Taehyung shouted.

Too late.

Namjoon had tripped over thin air and landed on the quietest male, who was peacefully sleeping on the sofa. His dark brown hair swept into a shy hairstyle that covered his eyebrows. He squeaked in pain, escaping Namjoon and hiding behind Taehyung.

****************

"So your pets are like mine?" I asked as I sipped the coffee Taehyung had given me. He nodded in response.

"I found out after I had gotten Jin hyung, who was my very first pet."

"Did you teach them how to speak?"

"Yeah, but Jungkook is still struggling and prefers not to speak." We stayed silent for a few minutes until Yoongi staggered over, plopping down next to me.

"I didn't even know when a full moon occurred let alone how it affects animals." Taehyung said, searching up why the pets turn into humans.

"The interval period between a full moon and the next same phase averages about 29.53 days. Therefore, in those lunar calendars in which each month begins on the day of the new moon, the full moon falls on either the 14th or 15th day of the lunar month. Because a calendar month consists of a whole number of days, a lunar month may be either 29 or 30 days long." Yoongi yawned, curling up next to me like he didn't just blurt out a fact about the full moon in close detail. I stared at him in astonishment.

"What?" He mumbled, looking at both me and Taehyung with sleepy eyes. I didn't say anything, I just stared at him with my mouth ajar.

"Why is he staring at me like that? He's freaking me out."

"Did you really just form a sentence about astronomy with great detail and expect me NOT to freak out?!" I squeaked in a high pitched voice.

"Stop overreacting Jimin." He closed his eyes, but opened them again and said, "and me, Namjoon, Hoseok and Jin hyung are your hyungs before you go disrespecting us." He nuzzled his face into my neck and wrapped his arms around my arm. He definitely liked the use of honourifics. I could feel his warm breath and it made me shiver. Jungkook jumped on Taehyung's lap and stuck his face under his arm, completely unaware of Taehyung's face of disgust.

"Are you sure you want to stick your nose there Kookie?" He questioned, playing with the bunny-man's hair. The younger said nothing and curled up further into Taehyung's body. Namjoon and Jin had settled down watching a cartoon of some sort and Hoseok was sipping his milkshake and playing with a toy train. As if I wasn't already tired from running around and herding five, well four, excitable animal people, Yoongi's breathing made me eyes feel like lead. I needed to think of a plan because I had work tomorrow.

But a quick nap wouldn't hurt.