• Chapter 22 •

"What is it Jimin and why are we in the closet?"

"I needed to tell you something in private."

"On the way to Narnia?"

"Shut up and listen okay?" Yoongi nodded, his eyes wide in curiosity. I took a deep breath, exhaling into his face. He scrunched his nose up but said nothing.

"I went to the hospital yesterday, not to my parents. I was being tested for brain cancer, the same thing Grandma had..." I trailed off. Yoongi looked at me, mentally urging me to continue. I swallowed hard.

"I tested positive." Yoongi's eyes almost popped out of his head, he grabbed my shoulders, shaking me slightly.

"Y-You're going to have surgery right? Y-You're going to be alright... right?!" He yelled, a small tear escaping and trailing down his beautiful cheeks. I broke into sobs, wrapping my arms around his neck and shaking my head.

"I've only got a week." I hiccuped, "I was too late, the doctors were too late. I can't do anything. I'm so sorry. I'm so... so... sorry." He rubbed my back, slowly carrying me out of the closet and onto my bed. I was sitting on his lap and he gently nuzzled into my neck.

"I'll make sure you're perfectly happy before you..." I shook my head again.

"I need you to find a another person, go to my brother, he'll look after you." He pulled his head away from my neck, frowning even more.

"I'm staying with you. I'm a cat, I was made for the wild. I'll take care of Namjoon as well."

"But what about the house? The rent?"

"We are animals, we'll live on the streets until we find an owner." He spoke softly, running his fingers through my blonde hair, I leaned into his touch, keeping eye contact with him. We both shared a kiss, small yet loving. I rested my forehead on his and sighed.

"I don't want to leave you..."

"Let's not think about that for now, let's take everyone out for a meal and enjoy ourselves." He suggested, I nodded wiping away both my tears and his and got up. We intertwined fingers as we walked into the living room. Everyone was silently crying, tears running down their faces. Heck even Taehyung was there, his bottom lip sticking out. He ran up to me and engulfed me in a hug.

"Let's do Yoongi hyung's idea." Everyone agreed and the Namjin couple and the Taekook couple... and Hoseok, who was calling Ji Hee, meandered out, us closely following.