• Chapter 6 •

I woke up not knowing what year it was or where I was. The alarm was supposed to have rung? Oh wait... it's a Thursday. Hoseok and Jungkook were still fast asleep, cuddled into my sides. Well, I haven't had a lay in for ages. I grabbed my phone, knowing I won't be able to get back to sleep and started scrolling through social media. Then a loud crash from the other room jolted the two sleeping hyrbids awake.

"You two! Pack it in!" Taehyung shouted. I peered around the door and Yoongi and Jin were eyeing each other. When Taehyung saw me, he looked like he wanted to cry with relief. He ran up to me and tackled me in a tight squeeze.

"These three wouldn't shut up! I really just wanted to slap them but then I realised that'll be animal cruelty." I laughed, which just sounded like a heavy breath because Taehyung was squeezing me too hard. Namjoon bounded up to me, engulfing me in his usual hug. I felt a pair of hands on my waist and a head perched on my shoulder. Yoongi was smirking at me and I unlatched his hands. He pouted but said nothing and went to the fridge to grab some milk.

****************

"What happened with Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung anyway?" I asked, staring at the two who were both glaring at each other. Me and Taehyung were both sitting on my sofa, Hoseok sipping some hot chocolate, Yoongi was off doing who knows what, Namjoon and Jin were whispering to each other and Jungkook was sleeping.

"Something along the lines of Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung wanted to get it on," I snorted, attracting the attention of the dogs. "Yoongi hyung was whining because he wanted to see you and was coming up with reasons why you didn't like him and Jin hyung completely flipped out and...let's just say a fire extinguisher was needed." Taehyung explained.

"Aww Yoongi hyung was insecure." I teased, loud enough for Yoongi, who was in the kitchen, to hear. His head peered out from the other room, his hair flopping over his eyes. His cheeks were dusted with a light pink; he scowled when he saw us all staring at him.

Jungkook sleepily stumbled into the living room, his eyes instantly falling onto Taehyung. He tried his best to look alert but it completely failed and he looked even more fatigued. It was actually kind of cute. I took a quick glance at Taehyung to see him slightly sigh.

"I ship it." I giggled, the two looked at me. Jungkook had almost a glimmer of hope in his eyes but Taehyung was practically shoot death glares. I raised my hands in surrender and continued sipping my coffee. "I don't know any better, don't listen to me."

Jin yawned and staggered to the kitchen, probably to get some water. I heard a crash and I bolted to the room. Yoongi had Jin in a headlock and the latter was gripping onto his opponent's leg. They didn't even notice me at first so I sat back to see what hybrids argue about.

Irresponsible I know. I can see you judging me.

"No wonder Jimin hates you! You're always such a pest! No wonder everyone hates cats!" Jin spat, tightening his grip on Yoongi's leg.

"At least I'm not a stupid little puppy dog who's so dumb he chases his own tail!" Yoongi hissed, keeping a grip on Jin's neck. I decided to step in and stop being a bystander. I cleared my throat. The two looked at me, their eyes wide. I put my hands in my hips and frowned disapprovingly. They let go of each other and separated, looking down at their feet like two children who had just been told off.

I could totally be a parent.

"You two need to learn how to be nice and not hurt each other, or else I'll get... really mad."

I take that back.

Jin seemed to only be slightly affected. Yoongi was a whole new matter. He looked like a kid who had just been shouted at and wasn't allowed his new birthday present. Jin slowly edged away and walked back to the living room, his head hung low. I crossed my arms. Yoongi looked like he was about to cry, which actually kinda made me sad. I unfolded them and followed Jin to the living room. Taehyung looked at me.

"Where's Yoongi hyung?"

"He needs to reflect in his behaviour."

"Oh gosh you sound just like my mum." He groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose. I smirked.

"Is that a good thing?"

"It's a terrible thing Jimin hyung."