• Chapter 19 •

"Okay now close your eyes."

"I swear Park Jimin if you broke my feather duster..."

"If I broke your feather duster then why are we in the car?"

"To fix it."

"Just do it."

"I thought you were a Puma person?"

"YOONGI HYUNG!!" I snapped, not wanting to ruin the surprise. Yoongi snickered and shut his eyes. I stopped the car, climbed out and grabbed his hand, leading him out. I led him to the entrance and tapped his shoulder.

"Ah! Jimin there's a ghost!"

"That's me you idiot."

"Call ghostbusters! Oh wait really?" I rolled my eyes, peeling his hand away from his eyes. He blinked a couple times before gasping in pure delight.

"The cat cafe?!"

•••

We were eating our pizzas when a small cat clambered onto Yoongi, who squealed in happiness before proclaiming he was the Cat Overlord and demanding I bow down to him. As if on cue, three more cats approached us, a calico cat, a black cat and a ginger cat.

"Look, he looks like you hyung." I giggled, scratching the cats behind their ears. A waitress came over, taking our empty plates before smiling.

"They really like you! The black cat, Timmy, doesn't really like other people." Me and Yoongi looked at each other before breaking out in laughter of disbelief. The waitress, albeit slightly confused, chuckled slightly before walking off.

"It really is me!" Yoongi snorted, resting his head on his hands. "Did you hear the lame pickup line Jungkook used on Taehyung?"

"Yeah, something about leaves? It's such a bad pickup line." We laughed for what seemed to be the hundredth time, the cats surrounding us had fallen asleep on our laps and our chocolate cakes had arrived.

"I'm going to get so fat." I complained, tucking into my cake. Yoongi glared at me dead in the eye.

"Let's get fat together."

"I honestly thought you were going to say something supportive but sure."

"I'm just not that type of guy."

"I can see that." He chuckled, his smile fading all of a sudden. "I've only got about a week left." He looked down before looking at me again. "You don't have to stay with me. When I'm back as a cat you can always date others."

"But why would I if you will turn into a human every other full moon?"

"But you'll have to wait a long time..."

"You're worth the wait." I cut him off, holding his hand and drawing circles with my thumb. He smiled softly.

"Thanks for not giving up on me. I know I was being difficult."

"It's fine. I know I was being difficult too." We shared a loving gaze before the waitress took our, once again, empty plates and handed us the bill. I gave her the money and we walked out, sadly leaving the cats behind. I was going to unlock the car when I felt Yoongi tense up. I glanced at him, noticing his odd stance. He suddenly pulled me behind him. I saw a gang of 7 men striding towards us. I gulped and slightly cowered behind him.

"Stay behind me." He growled.

Oh boy.