• Chapter 21 •

"Jimin..."

"It'll all be over soon..."

"You didn't prepare me."

"You didn't want to."

"But I'm scared."

"I know you are."

"GUYS CAN YOU NOT TALK DURING 'MY CAT FROM HELL'" Namjoon howled, hitting us both behind our heads. Yoongi was curled up next to me, flinching and quietly hissing when a cat misbehaved.

"I'll never behave like that." Yoongi scoffed, his head resting on my shoulder. I ran my fingers through his hair, deciding not to tell him what happened yesterday. I didn't want to.

He'll be heartbroken.

Yoongi started licking and nibbling along my jawline, something he did when he was a cat whenever he was anxious. It wasn't a turn on back then though, so I slightly pushed him and he got the hint. Instead he decided to lay his head on my lap and softly purring as I scratched his head. Namjoon looked at us, snorting.

"You two are kings of PDA I swear."

"Says the guy who watched us have sex." I snapped, chucking a pillow at the dog, who rolled his eyes.

"I thought we got over that the third time I did it."

"Not cool Namjoon." Yoongi piped in, smirking as he saw the younger rub his temples.

"Can we continue watching the show?" Seokjin asked, appearing from under the sofa along with Hoseok and Jungkook.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that I was babysitting the others, Taehyung went to work.

Namjoon playfully grabbed Seokjin's hair, who glared at him disapprovingly. Jungkook, who obviously got bored watching rather terrifying cats, started chewing on Hoseok's shirt. Hoseok glanced at him in disgust before jabbing him with his elbow. Jungkook frowned and gnawed on his own jumper instead

"Whatever you say hyung." I chuckled, diverting my attention to the adverts. However the incident kept bothering me. I knew deep down I was going to tell Yoongi. I had to.

I'll do it tonight.

Right after Taehyung collects his hybrids because I know I won't get any privacy, not even when I'm on the toilet.

I mentally shuddered, remembering the incident with Jungkook.

Poor thing didn't know the lock didn't work and saw my naked butt.

He can never be the same after that.