• Epilouge •

"Jimin! Doctor he's awake!" I opened my eyes, a flash of white hitting me in the face like a brick. I groaned, clutching my head as a doctor circled me like a hawk.

He was the intern.

What was he doing here?

"Jimin are you okay?!" My grandma asked, rubbing my cheek. I looked at her confused.

"But... you're dead?"

"Not yet Chimchim!" She laughed, her grey curls bopping up and down. "Oh there's your mates! They've been here everyday since you first went into a coma! We sued the guy who ran you over! Stupid man, needed a better lawyer if you ask me." She rambled. My eyes were drawn to the six friends.

Hoseok...

Jungkook...

Seokjin...

Taehyung...

Namjoon...

"Yoongi?" I spluttered. He rolled his eyes,

"Hyung Jimin, need I remind you?" He said, smirking. I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Jimin is fine, I think he's more confused than harmed." The doctor confirmed, walking off with his clipboard.

"I heard people in comas have dreams! What was yours Jimin?" Hoseok asked, everyone crowding around me. I gulped.

This was confusing.

"Well, uh, Grandma died..." Grandma guffawed. "She had a dog and a cat, Namjoon hyung and Yoongi hyung. You guys were hybrids as well as Hoseok hyung, Jin hyung and Jungkook, Taehyung looked after them. Then you all turned to humans and Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung, Taehyung and Jungkook and Hoseok and this girl named Ji Hee got together..."

"You had a dream about our English teacher?" Jungkook snorted. Hoseok laughed.

"I got with her?! Actually she's not bad, I'll let you off."

"And... I married Yoongi hyung." Yoongi smiled his signature gummy smile, making my heart flip.

"Well, I mean as your best friend I can say that's insane." He remarked, my heart slightly shattered.

"No I'm his best friend!"

"No I am!"

"Worldwide Handsome obviously is little Jimin's best friend." Once everyone started arguing, Yoongi looked at me, smirking. He had obviously noticed my face falling at his words and leaned in to my ear.

"But I'm sure we can arrange something."

~ Finished ~