• Chapter 18 •

"GUYS!! YOONGI HYUNG AND JIMIN JUST MATED!!" Namjoon yelled, earning a full blown smack behind his head from Yoongi. Jungkook stopped scrolling on Taehyung's phone. Taehyung choked on his saliva. Seokjin stopped eating his noodles. Hoseok stopped frowning.

"AW YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE!!" The hamster squealed, running up to both of us and squeezing us until I felt a rib crush.

"Can I come to your wedding?" Seokjin asked, looking away from the mirror he had in one hand and resumed his feast.

"I think we all have to ask this question." Taehyung began. Everyone fell silent, eager to hear what he had to say. "Who topped?" The silence continued until Yoongi sighed and looked at me. Everyone screamed and started jumping around. It reminded me of when a young teen would do something and every friend would leap around and hug each other whilst deafening everyone near them.

"Jimin topped?!" Jungkook laughed.

"I always knew Yoongi was a literal pussy!" Seokjin chortled.

"Hey!" Yoongi and I exclaimed in unison, crossing our arms over our chests.

"Wait guys." Namjoon said while wiping away his tears, everyone fell silent again. "Can you imagine Jimin..." he pointed to me and made a hand gesture that should never be copied. "Mated with Yoongi hyung?" He pointed at Yoongi. Everyone murmured "no" and "always thought hyung would top".

"Well I did top him!"

"I'm afraid I'm going to need proof." Hoseok giggled, trying to hide his excitement. Yoongi, who had made sure to have worn a jumper that covered the hickeys slowly peeled it off and everyone gasped. The marks went from his jaw to his collarbone with the odd few dotted around his torso. I sheepishly looked away, the hybrids plus Taehyung gaped at them before each individually getting up to high five me. Yoongi put his jumper back on, his face scarlet.

"Wow Jimin, you really went at it." Taehyung laughed, playing with Jungkook's hair. "So tell me hyung... does your ass hurt." Everyone exploded in laughter and even I couldn't help but chuckle. I instantly shut up when Yoongi gave me the death glare. I snorted and lay my head in his shoulder.

"You love me really." I said ever so sweetly, he grimaced.

"I didn't love you when you hurt me."

"Oh please! We heard you moaning from the other apartment." Hoseok retorted, everyone mumbling in agreement. I eyed Namjoon.

"Where were you?"

"I was on the sofa until I heard someone moan and then I bolted over into Tae's apartment."

"... No you didn't." The roommates mumbled in agreement with Seokjin's accusation. Namjoon's eyes went wide.

Yoongi gasped.

"You watched us?!"

"No!" There was a moment of silence and Namjoon looked down. "Only like thirty seconds of it."

"EW HYUNG?!" I screeched, covering my face in embarrassment.

"Although Jimin, your performance was very good... Yoongi you could improve." Everyone yelled for him to stop and he huffed.

"I can never look at you the same way again." Hoseok said. "You'll forever be the hybrid who watched his owner and his friend mate."

"Aw but guys!"

"No Joonie! That was pretty disgusting!" Seokjin muttered. Namjoon scoffed in disbelief.

"Hey you wanted me to video it AND you watched Taehyung and Jungkook mate!"

Silence.

It's a reoccurring word in this isn't it?

"OKAY WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?! I'M GOING TO JI HEE'S!" Hoseok leaped for the door, his phone in his back pocket.

"So you can mate with her?" Namjoon asked innocently, expecting no reply. But he was wrong.

"NAMJOON!"