• Chapter 11 •

"Yes Taehyung, I'm going to get your hot chocolate." I said rolling my eyes. I was calling Taehyung on the way back from work. My head was still spinning from what happened yesterday.

"Are you sure Yoongi hyung? You don't have to come and help me with food." I muttered, the cold breeze hitting me 8n the face.

"Yeah, I want to come. Otherwise I wouldn't have asked." 

"Okay then, I'll meet you near the store." I hung up, putting my phone back in my pocket. I stood near the nearest Tesco's and waited for Yoongi to come and help me.

I guess it would help if I thought things over. I keep getting stomach issues whenever Yoongi flirts with me. It might just be annoyance though. I mean, I couldn't possibly like someone, who in about a week and half, will be a cat.

Could I?

Also when that kitten was yelling for help, what happened to the normally harmless Hoseok and the calm and collected Yoongi? It was like the cries awoke the beast inside.

That sounds bad.

Abruptly, I heard a clatter of metal and murmurs coming down the nearest alley. Then I heard a yell. Instinctively I peered around the corner. The alley was dark and damp. Not my ideal hangout. I heard another yell and gingerly crept down the dim alley. I gulped and shakily called out.

"A-Anyone t-there?" I stuttered, every inch of my body shaking in fear. Everything fell silent. I gasped as I felt a hand cover my mouth and held me close to them. I looked around and not only was a person dressed up in black holding me, two others were sniggering.

"Looks like someone fell for it." The first one chortled, his voice was raspy and hoarse. He also had a red bandana wrapped around his face. His eyes piercing into mine.

"Fool." The second one coughed. I tried to struggle free until I felt a gun pressed against my forehead and I fell limp.

This is not how I wanted to die.

That's when I saw a pair of hands grip the gunners's head and twist it sideways. A sickening crunch was heard and the gun fell to the floor, as well as its owner. The man with the bandana's eyes widened as his companion was laying there, dead. The same pair of hands repeated the neck twist in the man, who gasped in shock.

Why couldn't I see the assassin and my saviour?

Okay that sounded pathetic.

I felt a huge weight lift off me as the person holding me fell to the ground with a grunt. I turned around, and saw none other than...

"Yoongi hyung?!" I yelled. He said nothing but gave me a stare, his face blank and expressionless. His pupils were slitted like yesterday. His eyes were glowing a faint amber. His raven hair ruffled and his lips a soft pink. I wasn't paying attention to what my body was doing until I felt heat rising in my cheeks.

I was kissing Yoongi.

But he wasn't kissing back.

Once I became conscious of what I was doing, I pulled away. His face was still blank and he walked away, gripping my wrist.

"We're going home." He growled, his hand was clasped so tight around my wrist I knew it was going to leave a mark.

"Uh, Yoongi hyung?" I muttered as I could see our building in sight now. He stayed silent.

"I'm sorry..."