• Chapter 20 •

I gulped and tugged at Yoongi's sleeve.

"What's happening?" Yoongi didn't answer. The gang drew nearer, their eyes also flashing a deep amber.

They're hybrids.

I couldn't decipher all of their appearances, because they were wearing hoodies and masks. As the gang approached, like a moth to the light, Yoongi walked towards them.

"Hyung what are you doing?!" I whispered, he once again didn't respond. "Ugh, why do I bother with that cat sometimes?" I asked myself, stiffening as I saw one of the gang members look at me. The leader of the group stepped forward, his eyes boring holes into Yoongi's. I shut my eyes, waiting for the sound of a gun or a fist hitting skin. But all I heard was purring from Yoongi and a small bark from the leader. I slowly opened them, seeing them hugging each other and I could see the others grinning.

"It's been so long JB!" Yoongi chuckled, "JB" took his mask off and slipped his hood off.

"Right back at you hyung."

Hyung?

JB eyed me before raising an eyebrow, a smirk playing in his lips.

"And what cutie have you brought here?" Yoongi followed his gaze towards me and pulled me to him. I instinctively latched onto his side as his arm wrapped around my waist.

"This is my boyfriend Jimin. Jimin this is JB." He pointed at the leader, he then pointed to a well-built man with large eyes. "That's Jackson." He pointed towards a man with a smaller face and a small stature. "That's Mark." Next was a man with a very defined jawline and a crinkly eye smile. "That's Jinyoung." The man next to him had a rounder face and a mole under his right eye. "That's Youngjae." A man with a baby face with big lips and another with a heart face and a sharper nose looked at Yoongi expectantly. "That's BamBam and Yugyeom." Every member waved, and I awkwardly waved back.

This is worse than an attack.

"So the cat finally got a mouse." Jackson snorted, Mark jabbed him in the ribs. "Ow!"

"You two enough!" JB barked. The two shut up. JB had power and they knew it.

"Stupid rodents." Jinyoung piped in, slightly shrinking away when Yugyeom shot him a glare. I gathered up the courage to ask a question that was playing on my mind.

"What animals are you?" All eyes were on me and I gulped. BamBam pointed at Jackson and Mark.

"They're mice, ironic I know. I'm a pony, Yugyeom is a lizard, Jinyoung is a cat, Youngjae is a parrot and JB is a dog. What are you?" I could feel Yoongi tense up and I coughed awkwardly.

"I'm a..." I looked at a pet store and saw a budgie, bopping it's head up and down. "I'm a budgie."

Well it's better than nothing, don't judge me.

I can still feel you judging me for my poor choices.

"A cat and a budgie, now I heard it all." Youngjae laughed, Yoongi sighed in relief and relaxed.

I'm going to have to question him tonight.

"It was fun meeting you again hyung!" Yugyeom said as the gang put their masks on and their hoodies up. "We'll have to meet up again soon!" Within seconds they had sped off around a corner, into an alley. Yoongi let go of me and glanced at me.

"Don't think you're off the lead mister, we will be having this discussion later." I warned, he sighed, but smirked at a rather disgusting thought.

"Don't you dare hyung or you'll never see me naked again." He shut up and awkwardly got into the passenger seat as I climbed into the drivers seat.

"Why a budgie?"

"Do you ever want to have sex again?"

"That question didn't need to be answered anyway, a budgie is fine."

"Good." I smirked.

I had so much control over him.