• Chapter 14 •

"I'm bored!"

"Go to sleep Namjoon."

"But I'm bored!"

"I said go to sleep!"

"Guys shut up!" I shouted, throwing a pillow at Namjoon, who threw the pillow at Yoongi, who threw the pillow at me. Although that wasn't really much effort because his head was buried into my neck like it always is. We've pretty much stayed like this since our little moment. It was 4 am and Namjoon refused to sleep until he was with Seokjin.

"Can we play truth or dare?"

"No."

"Can we play Never Have I Ever?"

"No."

"Can we play Chinese Whispers?"

"Yeah okay." I sighed, Namjoon clapped. Yoongi smirked and whispered in my ear.

"Namjoon better go to sleep now or he'll have a pillow stuck up his..."

"YOONGI HYUNG!" I screeched, Namjoon tilting his head slightly at my outburst.

"What did he say?" He asked innocently. I bit my lip and shook my head.

"I said you better go to sleep or you'll have a pillow stuck up your..." He looked at me before continuing. "Butt." As a reward, I started playing with his hair which apparently is his favourite thing in the world.

"You two should just kiss already." Namjoon sneered, earning a box of tissues thrown at his head. Yet he carried on, unaffected by our yells. "I bet Yoongi hyung would be top."

Oh no he didn't.

"I'm top!" I yelled, Yoongi patted my head mockingly.

"Oh small Jiminie, when will you learn that I'm the one who'll be the daddy?" I scrunched my nose up and stuck my tongue out.

"That's cringeworthy."

An even bigger smirk spread across the dog hybrid's face. Abruptly, he pounced onto Yoongi, who groaned.

"I don't want to play Namjoon." He yawned, a small smile dancing its way onto his baby-like face.

Maybe this was a game that they play when they're animals?

Namjoon ignored him and continued jumping on him. Yoongi left his spot next to me and flipped Namjoon over and started tickling him. The latter hysterically laughing and trying to reverse the position. I decided to join in as referee.

"Today we have a vicious fight between Dog and Cat!" I spoke into a comb and started circling them. Namjoon eventually had Yoongi in a headlock, the cat seeming to have given up halfway through out of exhaustion.

"3, 2, 1! DING DING DING! Namjoon hyung wins!" I held Namjoon's arm up to indicate he was the winner. Namjoon started running victory laps around the room and Yoongi lay face first on the duvet defeated. He pouted.

"I never win." I laughed and kissed his cheek. A dark red ran across his cheeks and he hid his face in the pillow.

"Come on kids, time to really sleep!" I said teasingly and the two, all tired out, joined me.

"That was fun!" Namjoon huffed and lay beside me. He turned off the lamp and snuggled into my arm. I heard Yoongi quietly growl and he wrapped his arms protectively around my waist.

All was at peace...

Until the moans were heard.