• Chapter 15 •

I glared at Yoongi, who glared at me back.

"Why are you glaring at me when I'm not making the noise?!"

Namjoon look around the room for anything that could be making those sounds.

Then we heard it again.

And again.

And, you guessed it, again.

The three of us got out of bed, stumbling over our own feet and pressed our ears up against the door.

"Jungkook!" A slightly incoherent voice moaned and I smirked.

"YES GET IT TAEHYUNG!!" I shouted, the moaning stopped and footsteps and doors were heard. I gingerly bowed my head as a fuming half-naked Taehyung and Jungkook almost ripped the door off of its hinges. They were dripping in sweat and the heavy breathing was just... horrible for my young mind. The two hybrids and I fell at their feet in a huge dog pile because our entire balance was dependent on the door. I was sandwiched between the two, Yoongi at the bottom and Namjoon on top. Yoongi covered his eyes as his head was eaten by the duvet covering the two angry lovers' explicit parts. I chuckled nervously and chucked Namjoon off of me before scrambling to my feet.

"You can, er, continue now." I said, avoiding their gazes that would surely turn me to stone if I looked. I kept my eyes focused on the door as the two slowly stomped off, their loving ruined for that night. Yoongi rolled onto his back, his eyes wide.

"That... cannot be unseen." He gulped, probably replaying what he saw in his mind. I cringed before deciding to call it a night and just have a shower. There was no point in sleeping now that the adrenaline of falling over was pumping in my body. I walked to the bathroom and just as I was going to lock the door, the two joined me.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked, uncomfortable with the fact that they were already taking their tops off.

"Having a shower, duh." Namjoon said, one hand gripping his trousers.

"No, I'm having a shower, you're waiting outside." I scolded, the two looked at me like I was stupid.

"But we always have showers together." Yoongi said, tilting his head to the side. Namjoon nodded in agreement.

"When?"

"Not you specifically but since we were little, your grandma would let us shower with her. Me and Namjoon always shower together, it's tradition. It also helps with my fear of water." The two smiled, remembering Grandma.

"I don't trust you." I began, turning on the shower.

"Please? We promise we won't look!" Namjoon pleaded, latching onto me like a leech.

"Ugh! Fine!" I yelled, exasperated by the thought being squished up to two fully grown men. They cheered and continued their stripping. I turned around, dreading this already. When they were done, I turned back around to take my shirt off.

"Guys you can't watch me undress!"

"You're so uptight!" Namjoon moaned, turning around. I shook my head and took my top off. I was ready to pull down my shorts when I felt a pair of eyes on me.

"Yoongi hyung, turn around as well." Yoongi remained silent, checking me out and slightly biting his lip. Becoming increasingly frustrated and self conscious, I forcibly turned him around. After I'd finished undressing I awkwardly waddled into the shower where I was avoiding looking at anything but their face when they turned around. Namjoon reached behind me to get bubble bath and applied some to his hand. Curious, I watched as bubbles erupted and he started giving Yoongi cat ears. Yoongi grinned and took some bubbles and made dog ears on his shower buddy. They both looked at me and thought for a moment.

"What animal would he be hyung?"

"A fox!" And with that, the two began making fox ears on me.

"Why a fox?" I asked.

"Because you're cute but you're dangerous and slightly intimidating sometimes." He muttered the last part. I quickly washed off the ears, earning groans of disappointment and grabbed the shampoo and conditioner. After washing my hair, I handed the two the liquid. They instantly gave it back to me and turned around.

"Wash our hair Jimin." Namjoon said, leaning back into my hand. I growled under my breath  and started massaging the shampoo and conditioner in. Next it was Yoongi's turn. He eagerly waited for my touch and closed his eyes. I thought about how that little girl hybrid, Sushi, purred when I scratched a particular spot on her head. Maybe it would do the same with Yoongi? I gently started massaging the same spot as I did with Sushi and sure enough, Yoongi started purring. It wasn't a high pitched purr like the small girl's but rather a very low pitched purr. It was mesmerising. He slowly leant back until he was almost entirely touching me by the time I washed it all out.

After the slightly traumatic experience of getting dressed and dry we all settled down to watch the famous Friends TV show. Namjoon fell asleep in the first five minutes and Yoongi was drifting off as well. I decided to try and scratch that area even more to see what would happen.

The rhythmic purring was almost like a lullaby for me, it seemed to really calm me down for some reason. He then began slightly stirring, probably to get a better position.

"What does it feel like hyung?" I asked, he didn't respond for the first few seconds.

"S-So good." He almost began panting. "N-No one ever did i-it to m-me this m-much." His head was now in my lap and his hands were scrunching up my jumper, like a cat would do. Then he did something I wasn't expecting.

He moaned.

And I liked it.

The turning in my stomach grew so much more when his mouth began to part and another small moan escaped his lips. I instantly stopped and he smirked, opening one eye.

This was not happening.

"You might want to sort out your problem Jimin."