Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven:: Klaus
S2E19

Elena and I are waiting for Elijah to wake up. Suddenly he wakes up. Elena rushes over to him. He's in shock when he sees her. "Elijah!" she says. "Katerina!" he says.

Flaskback: England, 1492
"This should be fun!" I say to Katerina as we stand inside of the huge mansion. "Let's hope so." she says. When we speak you can hear our (fake) British accents perfectly. "Look here comes Trevor." Katerina tells me as I look around the room. Even though she says this I still pay attention to my surroundings. "My dears." someone says and Katerina nudges me. "Hello." she says as the other man looks at her in shock.

Present Day
"Elijah! It's me, it's Elena!" she says to him. "Oh, my God." he says shocked.

Flashback: England, 1492
"Forgive me. You remind me of someone." the other man tells Katerina. "Katerina and Natalia, may I introduce the lord Elijah." Trevor says. "It's a pleasure to meet you, my lord." I say with a smile as I curtsy. He takes my hand and kisses it. "Pleasure my lord." Katerina says as she curtsies and he takes her hand. "The pleasure's mine. Katerina." Elijah says and kisses her hand.

Present Day
He closes his eyes. Elena gets closer but his body spasms. He gets up and is gasping for air. "I can't-I can't breathe! What's happening to me?" he asks us. He rushes over near the door but slams into the doorway. She rushes over to him and holds him up. "I can't...I can't be in this house." he says. "You're not invited in." I realize. "Then get me out of here." he tells us. He slams into another wall and disappears. Elena and I run after him and goes to the front door. Elijah is crouching outside. He gets up and rushes at us to enter but freezes at the threshold, unable to enter. "What happened?" he asks us. "Shh!" I tell him. Elena shows Elijah that Stefan and Damon can hear us. "I'll tell you. Not here. Can we trust you?" Elena whispers to him. "Can I trust you two?" he whispers to us. I give him the dagger. He takes it.

Elena is driving and parks her car at the side of the road. Elijah is next to her drinking blood from a blood bag. "You look better." I tell Elijah. "Where did you get the dagger?" Elijah asks us. "We'll tell you everything. But the three of us have to work together, Elijah. We need your word." Elena tells him. "Your ability to make demands has long passed." Elijah tells us. "No demands. We're offering you our help. And in return, we want yours." I tell him. "And why should I even consider this?" Elijah asks. "The same reason that you haven't killed us. You need our help to kill Klaus. And we need you." Elena says and I nod. Elena phone rings and she answers it. I listen to the conversation to see it's Stefan on the other line. Once she's done Elijah holds his hand out to her. She lays her phone in his hand and he does the same to me. I take my phone out of my pocket and hand it to him. Once he has both of them, he puts them in his coat pocket.

"He's here." I say as I look out the car window. "Klaus is here?" Elijah asks me. "He's taken over Alaric's body." I tell him. "Of course he has. One of his favorite tricks." Elijah tells us. "Well, what are his other tricks? What is he going to do next? You're the only one who knows him." Elena says to him. "Yes, I do." Elijah says.

Flashback: England, 1492
"So where is this mysterious host we've heard so much about?" I ask Elijah. "Fashionably late. He likes to make an entrance." he tells me with a smile. He turns and sees someone coming down the stairs. "Here he is." he says. Klaus is hidden by the crowd. Katerina and I start looking for him. We finally see him. He rejoins us. "Natalia, may I introduce to you the lord Niklaus." Elijah says to me. I curtsy to Klaus as he takes and kisses my hand. "Niklaus is the name my father gave me. Please. Call me Klaus." he says with a smile and I blush.

Present Day
We pull up to the Lockwood Mansion. We get out and walk up to the door to knock. Carol opens the door with a smile. "Elijah, Elena, Natalie! What are you doing here? What happened?" she asks us, Elijah in general. "I've had a bit of an incident, Carol. I'm hoping you could help." Elijah tells her. "Well, I'm on my way to a meeting, so I-" she starts but he compels her. "It won't take but a minute of your time." he tells her. She smiles and says, "Of course. Anything you need." "Thank you." Elijah says. We walk into the house. "Well, first things first. I'm going to need a change of clothing." Elijah tells her. "Well, we can try one of my husband's suits. I haven't boxed them up yet." she tells him. "Wonderful." he says and with this she goes upstairs. "How did you know she's not on vervain?" I ask him. "'Cause I'm the one who got her off it. Right before you and your friends killed me. Twice. If you'll excuse me. I'll be down in a moment." he says and goes upstairs.