Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen:: Disturbing Behavior
S3E4

Rebekah and I are trying on clothes. I come out in the outfit I chose.

"Yes or no?" I ask Stefan and Klaus

"Yes or no?" I ask Stefan and Klaus. "You look amazing. Hot even." Stefan says. "You look gorgeous, love." Klaus says. "Thanks boys." I say with a smile. I take a seat on the armrest of Klaus's chair, since his is closest. "There has to be more to this dress." Rebekah says from behind the curtain. "There isn't." I say. She gets out of the fitting room. She is wearing a short, black dress. "So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then. You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers." she says. "You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing." Klaus says while smirking at me. I roll my eyes at him. He just smirks more. "And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident." she says. "It's dance music." Stefan says. "People dance to this?" she asks. "Mh-hm." I say. "Are we done hear?" Klaus asks. "Why are you so grumpy?" Rebekah asks him. "I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing. Your necklace. And you lost it." He says as he traces shapes on the part of my thigh that is showing. "I didn't lose it. It's just been missing for 90 years." she says. She looks at Stefan. "So what do you think?" she asks him. "I like it." he says. She doesn't look satisfied with his answer. "What? I said I like it." he says. "I can always tell when you're lying, Stefan." she says and walks back into the fitting room. Klaus looks at Stefan. "Nice one. Good work." he says. "You're the one that pulled the dagger out of her." Stefan says. "I heard that." Rebekah says. "All right. I'm going to get some fresh air." Stefan says. Klaus pours himself a glass of champagne. He takes a sip then hands it me. I take a sip and hand it back. My phone buzzes so I take it out. I look at all of the notifications and I only look at two of them.

Two Messages from Care-Bear🐻💗 and Wolf Boy🐺

Care-Bear🐻💗
Hey Ali! I miss and love you! Text me back soon!  Love you! 💋💋

Vampire Bestie😍😍
Care-Bear! I love and miss you too! I'll see you as soon as I can! Love you so so so much! 💙

Wolf Boy🐺
Hurry back! Miss you Al-Dog! Love you! Also Care says hi.😭💚

Al-Dog the Hottie😍🔥
Miss you too Ty! Love you too, Wolf Boy! I'll come back as soon as possible! Much love! 💗

New Message from Steffy😛🤘

Steffy😛🤘
Katherine is here. Tell you more soon.

Rock Buddy🤘😍
Perfect. Sister dearest always has great timing.

"Who are you talking to?" Klaus asks me while looking his glass. "Caroline and Tyler." I says as I shut my phone off. "Ahh, yes. The vampire best friend and the Lockwood Werewolf, that kissed you." he says. "Are you jealous?" I ask him with a smirk. "Wake sure the wolf boy keeps his hands to himself. I don't want to chop off any fingers, sweetheart." he says with a smirk, "Although, it would be fun." he states and drinks the rest of his champagne. I roll my eyes at him. Rebekah steps out of the dressing room with a tank top, shorts, and heels on. She also has on some accessories. "What do you think, Natalia?" she asks me. "You look great, Bekah." I say. "Great. Let's go." Klaus says and stands up. He walks out the door as Rebekah and I follow.

We are sitting in Gloria's and Stefan walks in. I stand away from the bar and twist my daylight ring. My phone buzzes in my pocket so I take it out.

New Message from Steffy😛🤘

Steffy😛🤘
I have a plan about the necklace. Let's make sure that they don't find it.

Rock Buddy🤘😍
Got it.

"On your phone again, sweetheart?" Klaus asks me. I roll my eyes at him as I put my phone away and sit beside Rebekah. "You left us." Rebekah says to Stefan. "Yeah, sorry. Retail therapy was making my head explode." Stefan says. "Tell me about it." Klaus says. Stefan looks at Gloria. "What's she doing?" he asks. "She's failing." Klaus tells him. I roll my eyes at him. "Stop rolling your eyes, darling. I don't want them to get stuck." Klaus says with a smirk. "Well if you didn't talk as much as you do, I wouldn't roll them." I say to him. He smirks more and says, "Ouch. That one hurt, love." "Stop it, you two." Rebekah says. "It's hard to find something when you don't have anything to go on." Gloria says. "So use me. I only wore it for a thousand years." Rebekah says. "See? Now this one offers a solution." Gloria tells Klaus. Rebekah walks over and sits on the table. "All right, give me your hand, sweetheart." Gloria tells her. Rebekah gives her her hand. "She's, uh, she's looking for the necklace, huh?" Stefan asks. After a few minutes Gloria still holds Rebekah's hand. "I can sense something." she says. Stefan and I look at each other, a little worried. Gloria starts to cast a spell. "Anta Cotis Syrum, Anta Cotis Syrum..." Gloria chants. Gloria drops Rebekah's hand and looks at us. "I found it." she says. "So, where is it?" Rebekah asks her. "It doesn't work like that, doll. I get images. There's a girl with her friends..." Gloria starts. "Yes, a dead girl with dead friends, if I don't get my necklace back." Rebekah states. "Well, I'll have to dive back in to get the details" Gloria tells us. "So dive." Klaus tells her. "I need more time." she tells him. Klaus walks over and leans on the table Gloria is seated at. "And space. You're harshing my ju-ju." she tells him. "We can wait." he says. "I'm sure you can. But that's not what I asked." she tells him. "Hey. Hey, you know, why don't we just come back later. I'm hungry anyway. I'll let you pick who we eat." Stefan says.

Inside the warehouse, Klaus is on a couch drinking from a girl and Stefan is doing likewise seated in a chair. I drunk from the girl Stefan has. Rebekah and I look at them as we sit atop a nearby crate. "My girl's dead. I'm bored." Rebekah says. Klaus turns to Stefan. "You weren't kidding about being hungry." he says. "Yeah. It's been a long day." Stefan responds. "Try being related to her." Klaus says and laughs. I walk over and smack him on the back of the head. I walk back to Rebekah as he glares at me. "You're being mean. And why are you being mean? You used to love me." she says. "It's been ninety years, Rebekah. Give him a minute." Klaus says. "Why are you taking his side?" Rebekah asks him. "Because, my dear sister, I feel pity for any man who doesn't give you what you want." Klaus tells her. "Will you stop making me out to be a brat? I am not a brat!" She yells at him. "A thousand years of life experience says otherwise." Klaus says to her. "Well, you're no picnic, either. I mean, I've only spent one summer with you and I feel like I want to blow my head off." Stefan says and I laugh. "Is it bad that we can't say anything bad about Natalia?" Klaus asks. "Believe me, Nik. I'm a total bitch." I say and Stefan nods playfully. I push him away and ruffle his hair. He fixes it and smiles. Rebekah is laughing and says, "Fantastic." Stefan drops the dead girl he was feeding from on the ground. "I need to go." he says as he gets up and walks away. "Where is he going?" Rebekah asks. "To write a name on a wall." I say sadly.

I go with Klaus to see Gloria. We walk into the bar and it's extremely quiet. "Gloria!" I call out. No answer. "Come on, Gloria! We need to find my sister's necklace!" Klaus yells. "Where the hell is she?" "I don't know. Check the back, sweetheart." Klaus says and I go look for Gloria. I come back to the front, not finding her. "See her, love?" he asks me. "Not a trace. She must of packed up and left." "How odd. Alright, let's head back." he says. We walk back to the warehouse.

"Gloria's gone. She's cleared out. We need to find a new witch immediately." Klaus says as we walk in. He stops and looks at Stefan and Rebekah. "What's going on?" he asks them. "Something's wrong. He was asking about Mikael. He's not with us, Nik. I can sense it." Rebekah says. "She's wrong. Klaus..." Klaus rushes over to him.

I wake up in the back of the truck. "Ugh, my neck." I say as I run it. I look around and see coffins. I look up and see Klaus. He holds out his hand and I take it. "Rebekah broke your neck, love. I wouldn't dare lay a finger on you." he says with a smile. "But you and Stefan are up to something." he says and lays a hand on my cheek as Stefan wakes. He removes his hand and looks at Stefan. Stefan stands up and says, "Just give me a chance to explain myself, okay?" "No need. I'm not mad, I'm just curious. Rebekah seems to think you're holding onto something. A piece of your old life. The thing is, she's got flawless instincts, borderline supernatural. So I thought I would check it out. See for myself what it is you've been hiding." Klaus says. He opens the truck door and we are in Mystic Falls. "Welcome back to Mystic Falls." Klaus says with a smirk.

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN OVER! WE'RE BACK IN MYSTIC FALLS! OKAY. LETS GO.
SIEMPRE, BECCA💋