Chapter Twenty-Nine

Chapter Twenty-Nine:: All My Children
S3E15

After getting dressed I walk downstairs. Once I reach the bottom of the stairs I see something that I thought I would never see. Damon and Rebekah. "Hey you two." I say with a smirk. Damon smirks back and Rebekah rolls her eyes with a smile. "Don't mind me." I say and walk past them. I turn around so Rebekah can see me. "Hey Bex. Really? Damon? You could have done better." I say and she laughs. Damon turns around and asks, "Can you drop her off?" "Sure." I walk back over as he opens the door. Elena stands opposite of us with wide eyes. Rebekah and I smile at her. "Hey Elena." I say and walk past her. "Bye Elena. Come on Rebekah." I say and Rebekah follows me.

I pull up to Klaus's mansion with Rebekah. "Okay, Bekah. I'll talk to you later." I say as she opens the door. "No! Talia, please come in. I really don't want to listen to my brothers teasing." she says. I smile and say, "Okay. Come on." I get out of the car with her. She walks over to me and links our arms. We walk into the house and into the living room. We walk in and see Kol and Klaus. "Talia!" Kol says. Klaus looks up from his sketch book and smirks. Kol looks at Rebekah and says, "Well, well, well, there's our girl!" He stands up and blocks her way. "Get out of my way, Kol." she says with an irritated tone. "Out all night. What a scandal! I trust you did better than that commoner? Matt, was it?" he asks. "If you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth." she says and I laugh. Klaus grins at her. "Don't start, Nik!" she yells at him. "I didn't say anything." he says. "I'm bored. Our sister is a strumpet," Kol starts. I walk over and smack him on the back of the head and say, "Be nice!" Kol pushes me away from him as he rubs his head. "Talia's a bitch, but at least they're having fun. I need entertainment." Kol says. "What are you waiting for? Go on, have at it." Klaus tells him. "It's not fun to go alone. Join me, Nik! It's the least you can do after sticking a dagger in my heart." Kol says. "Okay. Why not? I didn't have nearly enough to drink last night, what with you trying to murder Rebekah's date." Klaus says. "Yes, please go, this house has enough men rolling around it in." Rebekah says. "Just like you, Bekah." Kol says. Rebekah throws her shoe at Kol and I laugh. Kol glares at us. "Good riddance, both of you!" Rebekah yells. Elijah walks into the room. "That's my cue. Be good, Mikaelsons." I say. "Hey! Wait!" Kol calls out. "What?" I ask. "Right here." he says and points to his cheek. I roll my eyes and walk back over to him. I place a kiss on his cheek then ruffle his hair. I hear Elijah chuckle and watch Klaus glare at Kol. "So needy." Elijah mumbles. I laugh. "Love you, Talia!" Kol and Bekah say at the same time. "Love you guys, too!" I say back. "Elijah, Klaus." I say then walk out the door.

Caroline and I stand outside of Elena's room while Bonnie tries to do a privacy spell. "He kissed you again?" Caroline asks me. "Yeah, Care." I say. "You're so depressed. You should be happy. You have a hot British best friend, a hot protector, and a hot British hybrid who is madly in love with you!" she exclaims. I laugh at her and ask, "Did you just call Elijah and Kol hot?" "Ha! So you agree that Klaus is hot?" she asks. "Ugh, will they ever stop talking about Damon." I say to Caroline. I open up the door and look at Bonnie and Elena. "It's not working. We can hear every word you're saying about Damon, the vampire gigolo." Caroline says to them. They talk about how Esther did the spell. "Alright." Bonnie relights the sage. "Try again." Caroline scoffs and walks back out. "Back to you. Do you like him, again?" she asks me after shutting the door. "I really don't know. Look, after everything he has done I don't really want to be with him. He wanted to kill my sister, he killed my family, he killed Jenna, hell he killed Jules, he made Stefan go all ripper, he tried to kill Elena, and he made Ty a hybrid. He's a lot to handle, and not to mention he can be a huge ass." I say. Caroline starts to laugh. "Why are you laughing?" "Just admit your feelings, bestie! Don't hide from me." "What feelings?" "Ugh! I'm just going to get off the subject." "Good." We listen to Elena and Bonnie's conversation. Caroline and I walk into the room. "Okay. First of all, this privacy spell is totally not working. Second. Elena, you are not doing this, Esther is doing this." I say. "There's no time to change your mind, Elena. He'll be dead by the end of the night." Bonnie says. "What?" Elena asks. "It's a full moon. Esther needs to harness the energy of a celestial event. She asked me and Abby to join her." Bonnie tells us.