1. The Return

Stefan made a deal with Rabekah and was now making his way towards the Salvatore Boarding House. They were all finding the cure for Elena and now Stefan wasn’t just interested in her. She slept with his brother! Hello! He had every right to not think about her at this moment.

  Kol died and they have locked Klaus in the hall of Gilbert residence.

Stefan entered the boarding house with a stone and saw Elena, Bonnie, Jeremy and Damon in the hall.
  Elena- now we have Rabekah off our trail. All we need is professor Shane and I think he’s all we need.

Stefan- um… she isn't daggered. Elena- (shocked) what? Why not? Stefan- I don’t need to, she’s on our side.
Elena- on our side? Did you just really said that?
Stefan- yeah! She handed the stone to me, she wants to find the cure more than any of us.

Elena- why would you possibly think you can trust her?

Damon- may this have to do with you being trapped in a same sac with her.
Stefan- you just opened your big  mouth again Damon.
Damon- I never thought it was a secret when you were bleeding me dry in our cellar.

Stefan- it was for stopping you from killing Jeremy.
Elena- stop, both of you.
Stefan- yeah, why don’t you shut your mouth Damon? You have that sire bond thing going on preety good, right?

Damon punched Stefan in the face. Stefan gets up to punch Damon in the face too when a strong masculine voice stops him. 
Voice- well, well, well, what am I having here. It's too bad to see you punching Damon. Isn't he a lot older than you?

They all turned to looked at a man. Stefan gasped and Damon’s eyes got as big as saucers. Bonnie, Elena and Jeremy just stared at the man. He looked little older than Stefan. His hair were little blond, little more than Stefan’s and his eyes were lighter blue than Damon. He wore a dark jeans, a black tee and a jacket.

Damon- what are you doing here?
Man- I think I can go anywhere I want without anyone’s permission and you lost that right when you decided not to turn.
Damon- you’re still holding it against me?
Man- aren't you?
Damon- it's totally different thing.

Man- no it isn't. Actually you were the one who was only thinking about the love of your life and all that crap, in which I’m still not interested, and you lied to Stefan about it.
Damon- I told you the truth.

The man went over liquor and poured a glass of drink and settled on couch.
Man- and as you asked me I kept my promise and didn’t told him even when I wanted to.

Damon- why are you here?
Man- woah, am I not welcomed here? Too rude.
Stefan- I wish Damon know something about déjà vu. I asked the same thing to him when he came to town and he said same thing to me. Damon, welcome to my club brother.

Man- what Stef? Don’t you want me here?
Stefan- actually I do and I’m preety alone and I miss fun.
Man- I’m right here. Don’t worry, you know I’m more fun than (pointed Damon) him.

Stefan- are you on or off humanity?
Man- you're still can't find it out, can you?
Stefan shook his head.

Man- as I promised, I have never turned it off Stefan. But you on the other hand, I heard and read in the newspapers about bodies ripped apart.
Stefan- I’m sorry.
Man- I know what happened. It wasn’t your fault and I always expected you to do something like that and I also said Damon once that he’ll be the one saving you one day.

Damon- why are you exactly here?
Man- look, I told you, you’ve got no right to question me, or Stefan. You just left Damon and do I need to remind you of the last time we met?

Damon- fine, do what you want.  Elena- who are you?
Man- ah… the doppelganger. How am I late to miss the show? I should have been there during the ritual of curse. 
Stefan- to do what?
Man- you’re an idiot Stefan. I told you whatever happens between us, you have no right to…

Stefan- wait, I’m not 5. I know what are you trying to say but you know nothing so just keep quite.
Man glared in Stefan's direction.

Stefan- (mumbled) sorry. It's just you have no idea what’s going on here.
Man- I know damon lost his power of that big brother thing against you but I still have, so behave and I know what’s going on here. I know what’s going on with both of you idiots.

Damon- don’t call me idiot.
Man- oh you are and you both are. You never learn the lessons and you always choose to make same mistakes over and over again.
Damon- knock it off.
Man- I’m hungry… 

Jeremy suddenly screamed. Tattoos appeared on his body.  Elena- oh my god!
Jeremy- you can see?
Man- see, another idiot. She’s got that expression and still he’s asking.

Stefan- now we’ve got the map. Man- yeah we do.
Damon- we?
Man- yes, we. Where you go, I follow. I missed my brothers guys.

Bonnie- what? Wait, brothers? Stefan- um… yes. 
Man- you had no idea I existed? Elena- no, we didn’t. They never told.
Man- too bad guys. Hello everyone, I’m Jake Salvatore. (smirking) and I’m older than Stefan, pleasure meeting me, I’m sure.
Stefan- I’m happy.
Damon- me too, sort of. 

Jake- I know you are never happy about me.
Damon- I can say the same if it comes to Stefan and me.
Stefan- I didn’t said I hate you. You are the one saying it from last century and half.

Jake- give it a beat boys.
Bonnie- (with red cheeks) so you are the eldest Salvatore?
Damon- no Bon, it's me, he’s younger than me.
Jake- AKA, I’m middle one.

Elena- Damon, can we go and sleep, I’m tired.
Damon- sure.
Jake- you know how much I like doppelgangers.
Stefan- I know and you won't…

Jake- I’ll do what I want and you are not the one to stop me, so get to your limits.
Stefan- yes.
Damon- Jake, please…
Jake- what happened to you Damon? I thought you’re the fun brother, of course with the exception of Stefan in the ripper state.
Damon- I’ll take that as an insult. Jake- you should be proud of Stefan, as a ripper he become what you wants. Isn't it a good thing to listen what the adults says? And we both know Stefan’s the one to follow what other says, but you always did what you wanted, what happened big brother? I learned that from you. Damon- (sternly) good night Jake. Jake- one second, keep the door close, I love to lurk and  I don’t need invitation.

Damon and Elena left.
Jake- so you’re the judgy witch that hurted and almost killed Klaus.
Bonnie- I did.
Jake- well, it is really nice meeting you.
Bonnie- (blushed) thanks, you too.

Jeremy- bonnie, let's sleep, we have to leave tomorrow.
They left too. 
Jake got up to refill the glass. Stefan stared him.
Jake- (refilling) so are you gonna do or what?
He turned and Stefan hugged him.
Jake- hey, I missed you too buddy.
He heard his bones crushing. Jake- easy there baby bro.
Stefan- you have no idea how long it's been since I’ve hugged anyone.
Jake- that’s hard for you Stef. Stefan- actually that happens. Roles changes. Damon have more friends than I have and I am happy for him. At least he’s not sad and alone as always.