45. Fatal Obsession

Damon gathered everyone at boarding house.
Stefan- I don’t wanna be here.
Damon- you need to flip it back on.
Stefan- I’m on my semi humanity version, (yelled) get over it!
Damon- shut him up Jake!
Jake- you shut him up!

Bonnie flipped her wrist and Stefan’s neck snapped!
Bonnie- I shut him up.

Alaric- so back to the matter in the hand.
Jake- you have a plan.
Dorian- you have a plan?
Caroline- (scoffed) he have a plan now.
Enzo- what is it? 
Damon- obsession is a great thing. Cade was right, he, Quetsiyah, Kathrine, Rayna, Valerie, Klaus. This are the kinda villians we have faced in our life.

Ric- you had to include Klaus? Caroline- you had to include Klaus?
Jake- how could you? And you forgot yourself? You're a villian and you are obsessed with baby bro.
Damon- I semi- hate him. Little jealous. But here, this all people were little attached with something. Some of them still are. They’re Kathrine, Valerie, Klaus…

Jake- make your point or I’ll break your neck.
Damon- she’s obsessed with Stefan.
Jake- and she’s going no where near baby bro.
Damon- our little Terror is more than happy to kill her and it's nothing wrong if she goes near him.

Enzo- how you think she’s…
Caroline- she possessed Elena once and she was all over Stefan.
Damon- so we rub Stefan’s happiness in her face.

Dorian- how do we do that when you have to deal with a theif?
Jake- Dorian, get over it already.
Ric- you had given us the heart attack.

Jake- the plan was mine to change the weapon, it was Stefan’s to steal it. Cut him some slack, he did killed the devil.
Ric- he wanted to kill us.
Damon- he don’t have his humanity and when someone don’t have their humanity, they’re dicks and so is he. All… well most of us know that right Caroline?
Caroline glared. 

Enzo- so how we make an humanity less vampire feel happy?
Damon- that’s the trouble.

Jake- the biggest trouble is, he have this non humanity version on for more than 6 months now. Last he had was for a week or 10 days barely and before that it was about 4 months. When he helped kill Mikeal, he was free and soon he had his humanity on. He’s having no remorse and this is Stefan, he’s not a normal vampire.

Damon- yup! (frowned) it's Stefan and he’s more stubborn when he’s not an emo AKA, sweet, kind, righteous, extra broody, saintly. We’re going to be having hard time telling him the plan than killing Kathrine, trust me.

Bonnie- what if we make him turn it on?
Caroline- how will you show his happiness to Kathrine in the first place?
Jake- uh… I don't know. Day?
Damon- make him marry someone?
All started laughing.

Damon- what?
Bonnie- I think we should leave.
Jake- you really think Kathrine wouldn’t know that he’s not in his humanity and who will marry him? He’s still a kid!
Ric- he’s not a kid.
Jake- shut up Ric, I know my brother, you don’t. 

Stefan stirred and came back to life.
Stefan- what is it? Who…
Damon- we have our plan Stefan.
Stefan- what plan?
Jake- you are the plan. She’s obsessed with you.
Stefan- so am I suppose to except her?

Caroline- it's not bad…
Stefan- trust me, leave it to me. Make me the weapon and I’ll do it.
Damon- and what is that you will do?
Stefan- something great that only I can do.
Enzo- that’s confidence Stefan.
Stefan- I know her as much as Damon and Jake knows her. Trust me. 

Damon- we are not…
Stefan- if you don’t leave me alone after giving me the weapon, Caroline’s children will be the next thing I eat.
Caroline launched herself at Stefan when he holds her easily from her neck.

Stefan- Jake she doesn't learn now, does she? I told you not to mess with me or I won't back down from my word, it’s the last time I'm telling you or I won't hesitate.

He threw her at the wall and left. 
Ric- Caroline, you okay?
Caroline- I’m fine.
Damon- are you crazy? You tried to…
Caroline- if he try to touch my kids…
Jake- you will do nothing.
Ric- I will kill him Damon.

Jake- I’ll kill you too. D

amon- no one is killing anyone. We are not interfering him. That’s it.
Jake- what?
Damon- not literally. We have our ways. Get people on it.
Jake nodded and left. 

--------------------------------------------------

Two days later, Stefan entered B all bloody and teary. Bonnie was the only one who was at boarding house. Enzo, damon and Jake were finding him after he didn’t returned from… wherever he had gone. Bonnie went to his side immediately.

Bonnie- what the hell happened to you!
Stefan threw more blood on the floor. Bonnie settled him on the couch and called Damon as she was going to fetch the blood bag for him.
Bonnie- Damon, Stefan…

Stefan bit her neck and she screamed in pain. Caroline entered and broke his neck. She rushed to heal Bonnie.
Caroline- Bonnie, drink this come on, drink this.

Bonnie drinks Caroline's blood and sit on couch. Caroline places Stefan on couch.

Just one more chapter to go.

Read, vote and comment.