27. Spelled in

Next morning, Jake was laying lazily on couch. On the other hand, Damon was reading newspaper drinking his morning coffee.
Damon- why are you so grumpy? Jake- I am tired of the never ending problems.
Damon- I am sorry about this. I can't help you. But you are not suppose to be like this in the morning Jake.

Jake- I want to sleep and it's not like every day I have to witness humanity less of my brother. Actually, I am fan of this Stefan, not a broody one and less crowdy of a forehead.
Damon- I suggest you to sleep and keep quiet.
Jake was quiet.

Stefan later came downstairs. Stefan- morning guys.
Damon- morning.
Jake- morning little brother. Damon- where are you headed to?
Stefan- I don’t know.
Damon- cool.

Stefan took the keys of his motorcycle. He was about to walk past the doot when he was stopped by an invisible barrier.  Stefan- what the fuck!
Damon- language.
Stefan- I have turned it off and you want me to care about the language. What is this? What did you do?

Jake- little bit of spell.
Damon- you are grounded. Stefan- what? I am not a freaking 5 years old child and I am too old to be grounded.

Damon- then why are you behaving like a child and you are 17, still a child anyway.
Stefan- you are ridiculous. Damon- thank you.
Jake smiled.

Stefan- what the hell are you smiling at?
Jake- it's been years to see Damon- Stefan funny banter. Damon- shut up.
Stefan- fine. I’ll ask Bonnie to let me out.
Damon- actually she did the spell.
Stefan- I can ask Kai.

Damon- you don't know Kai. Jake- surpringly, you do know how to handle him.
Damon- I am the big brother. Jake- look we are not torturing you. So, be happy about it. 
Stefan- I am hungry.
Damon- we have a stolen fridge of blood bags. Help yourself. Stefan left with a smirk.

Jake- you stole that fridge full of blood bags? You did that? Damon- Stefan did that.
Jake- what?
Damon- can't deny but I am proud of him. He can be a better villian when he wants to be. He can show a perfect teen attitude which no one have ever shown, trust me. I can't forget the night when I forced him to go for a dinner at originals.
Jake- you all had a dinner?
Damon- nah, four of us. Us and Klaus and Elijah.
Jake- what did he do?
Damon- first of all, he was having a dimmer switch. He was on human blood. I and Elijhax made a truce to end Klaus. We just needed some time that Bon and her mom can release the person in mystery coffin. But he was showing an attitude that was capable of screwing our plan. I was playing nice and he was hell bent on irritating the psycho hybrid. Really, I mean where was his broody self when needed? He was suppose to behave and…
He trailed off.
Jake- (chuckled) that happens. 

Stefan was sitting in his room playing games. He was absolutely bored. Come on, doesn't his brothers had heroic things to do like saving the world or something similar? This wasn’t helping. He should do something that Damon will kick him out on his own. He headed out in hall and saw no one was at home.

He called a friend. She came as he called. He started the music and was dancing with her. He fed on her. Then he headed to Damon’s room and destroyed his night stand, he messed his books on the rack, he jumped on his bed with the girl. Suddely the music stopped. Great, buzz kills are home.

Jake entered the room. His eyes were full of anger. He glared at Stefan and went over the girl and compelled her away. 
Stefan- what?
Jake- nothing.
Stefan- fantastic.

Damon entered and saw the mess. He was full of rage the moment he saw his room. Stefan sipped from the bottle which he had taken earlier from Damon’s stash.

Damon- Stefan, you are being really extremely annoying. Stefan- come on man, I don’t have my humanity.
Damon- I don’t take that an excuse.
Stefan- who said I was explaing and giving you excuses.
Damon- just get outta here. Stefan- so I can leave this house? Damon- no. You ae locked here and will be until I say so.
Stefan- Jake why…
Jake- shut up. You don’t talk to me.
Stefan- (leaving) gladly.