2. Messes

They both settled on couch next to each other. They took Damon’s stash and started drinking.
Jake- so Elena was your girlfriend.
Stefan- yup and then she slept with Damon on the day she broke up with me.
Jake- girls today, they’ve got no manners or else.
Stefan- no, I love Caroline more.

Jake- (snapped) what?
Stefan- come on brother, she’s more like Lexi to me. You know I almost lost it when I found out they broke bed, then they lied to me for days and then I found out. She was the one keeping me in control. And Caroline’s in love with Tyler Lockwood.

Jake- a hybrid and Klaus also likes her. He told me.
Stefan- you know Klaus?
Jake- we were together in 20s, terror.
Stefan- don't call me terror, Jake. Jake- I know you are a terror. Every stupid thing happens only to Stefan Salvatore.

Stefan- that’s true. But I am lucky to have you.
Jake- me too buddy. We’ve almost lost Damon. He no longer belongs to us.
Stefan- no. be happy for him. Jake- what about the revenge? Stefan- I’ve learnt not to get crazy about revenge.
Jake- still brooding about driving Elena off the wickery bridge? Stefan- I have no idea how you know that?

Jake- told ya, Nik told me.
Stefan- Nik?
Jake- you also called him that in the 20s and we’ve been in the contacts after that.
Stefan- you knew that he was after Elena?
Jake- yeah I knew and I was very dissappointed when you helped her survive the ritual.

Stefan- Klaus was after our life Jake.
Jake- you really think Nik would have killed you? I just wanted Elena dead and for that I really, very annoyingly, had to work with Kathrine.

Stefan- you worked with her! Jake- no need to be mad Stefan. It was the same selfish part you had when you forced Damon to complete the transition.
Stefan- sorry, you’re right.
Jake- I really hate her and Damon seems happy with her. Help me from not killing her. Stefan- your won't kill her. We’ll get that cure Jake.

Jake- you want that cure?
Stefan- you should also take it. Jake- that’s a risk kiddo.
Stefan rolled his eyes.

Jake- you know we’ve pissed enough people this entire time, they’ll be more happy for sweet  revenge. And I don’t want the cure.
Stefan- you don’t?
Jake- no, will you be with me Stef? You know Damon will take the cure to be with Elena and we both know that she won't come with you again. I don’t want to be alone.
Stefan- I won't take the cure, but you won't leave me this time, will you?

Jake- no buddy. I never did. And believe me, Nik isn't a bad guy, he’s just little evil, just like Damon. And he have always loved you as he loved you back in 20s. We both do.
Stefan- do you love damon, as in, you say you’re annoyed by him? Jake- you know how it goes, we fight, we stay together. But I hate doppelgangers.

Stefan- I owe her. She helped me to get my emotions back, brother. I at least owe her the cure.
Jake- okay, for both of idiot brothers’ sake. 
Stefan- we had a deal that whoever Elena chooses, will stay and other will leave. I’m leaving after this whole cure thing gets over.
Jake- I’m right here, terror, for you.

Stefan- (hugged him) thanks and I’m sorry for what happened last time.
Jake- you know you’re forgiven baby bro. I always will forgive. Stefan- it's just I always screw up the things.
Jake- (ruffled his hair) you always do.
Stefan- you didn’t mean that, do you?

Jake- I mean that. You’re drunk Stef. Its not like you everyday get drunk.
Stefan- Damon do.
Jake- because he have nothing else to do, but you’ve got school. Stefan- yes and it is very difficult between humans, trust me.

Jake- yeah and you’re just 17, underage, not allowed to get drunk.
Stefan- knock it off. It’s the reunion night.
Jake- well, okay, drink up.
Stefan- we’re leaving tomorrow. Jake- I know. 

Elena and damon were laying on bed.
Elena- is he really your brother? Damon- he is.
Elena- he is more like you, like the time when you arrived in Mystic Falls.

Damon- he’s just like me, but he and Stefan gets along more. Elena- so they left you alone? damon- no, we all were together… let's just not talk about it, let me be prepared for some of the messes.

Elena- why he hates you? Damon- he don’t hate me Elena, he is my version when I'm against Stefan.
Elena- he prefers Stefan more?
Damon-he's with Stefan because he hates you. It isn't about liking and disliking, it's about how much hating.
Elena- will he kill me?
Damon- I’m here elena and even Stefan, we won't let him kill you. Elena- thanks, I love you.

Damon- I love you too.
Elena- what did you told about messes?
Damon- it's just, they both know how to press my buttons.

Here goes the second chapter. I am trying to update faster because this is going to be a long journey.

React and comment.
Enjoy reading.