9. Amnesia

Jake- this is simply screwing our life. I’ll kill that witch!
Damon- Jake, you need to calm down until our little Steffy find it more annoying.
Jake- can't believe you’re saying that.

Stefan- so may I know who you people are?
Damon- hi, I’m Damon Salvatore, this is Jake Salvatore and that is Elena Gilbert and you’re Stefan Salvatore.
Stefan- um… my name is not that bad. So you both are also Salvatores?

Damon- we are your brothers you idiot.
Stefan- oh, I’m hungry, it's like I’m starving from months.
Jake- I’ll give you something to eat.
He left.

Stefan- who’s she?
Damon- she’s my girlfriend. Stefan- okay. And this is where I live?
Elena- yes, Stefan.
Stefan- was I in an accident that I lost my memories?
Jake- (entered) yes kiddo. Take this.
He gave a bottle.
Stefan- thanks.
He finished the whole bottle. Stefan- it was not tasty, what was it?

Jake- that was blood of deer. Stefan- now you’re the one joking brother.
Damon- he isn't joking Stef, you drink blood because you’re a vampire.
Stefan- that’s not possible.
Jake- well, you’ll realize it and what you were feeling was so called hunger.
Stefan- whatever. So, if I am a vampire, then you both… Damon- we’re all Vampires. Stefan- how old I am?
Jake- 164.

Stefan- what? That’s not possible man, I can't be that old, I don’t feel like it.
Damon-because you turned when you were 17 and we are frozen at the age when we turned.
Stefan- what? I was just 17, my bad. I could’ve at least finish my school alive.

Jake- you did, I was there at your graduation party, I just missed the last one and this happened. Stefan- how did I lost my memories?
Jake- you were trying to dispose a man into a quarry, who looked exactly like you. But he locked you into a safe and then throw it into a quarry. We tried to find you but when we did, you were not in the safe. We further tried and then, the man who put you in there, his girlfriend performed a spell on you, BTW, both of them are 2000 years old, and because of that spell, you lost your memories.

Stefan- thank god, I don’t remember drowning whole summer.
Jake- I’m happy too and I’m sure our dear big brother is happy too. 
Stefan- (got up to leave) you’re all crazy and way too dramatic. I’m leaving and there are no such things as Vampires. 

He gets up but Damon blocked his path. Stefan took a wary step back.
Stefan- what the f…, how did you do it man?
Damon- (shrugged his shoulders and smiled) told ya, vamps, we have our perks.
Stefan- so you’ll kill me because I know your secret?

Damon- you’re my brother Stefan and you're a vampire too, so no killing, at least not in my house. 
Stefan- so this is your house, you built this?
Damon- I didn’t helped them to built the house, I just, take care of it, unlike you and Jake.

Jake- who is the oldest one? Stefan- Damon?
Jake- exactly. It's his job.
Damon- you're not spoiling new Stefan, not until we know how he’ll react, so we’re going on a trip and we’ll push your mind and try to find out your memories.
Jake- yes, I missed a family trip anyway. 

Stefan- this journals are too boring, why am I forced? We can just stop at a bar and try to have some shots.
Damon- we don’t know how you’ll behave Stefan.
Jake- let him have some fu…

Damon- no Jake, don’t you try to speak, you both end up together mocking me and complaining about me. 
Jake- usually you are a drunk one Damon.

Stefan- I got it, we’re the fun brothers and you’re the safe brothers.
Jake- obviously.
Damon pushed the accelarator. Stefan- what are you doing? Damon- do you trust me?
Stefan- barely, but do I have any other option?
Damon- (smiled) nope.
Jake- don’t do it Damon. We just stole this car…