28. Still Spelled In

Jake entered his room and saw Stefan peeing in his bathroom.
Jake- you can close the door behind.
Stefan- didn’t know you will be here.
Jake- this is my room.
Stefan- what is yours, is mine. No offence.

He was about to leave when Jake hit him with a pillow.
Stefan- oww…
Jake- this is for vervain.
Stefan- you dick…
He countered back with a pillow. Jake- I am not going to let you go ripper…

They were having a pillow fight. Damon entered the room. As he entered Stefan falls on him. He growled in anger but the growl fades as Stefan gets up and was on bed again fighting Jake. A pillow came flying on his face. He blocked it and saw his little brothers fighting and tickling each other.

He couldn’t help but smiled at them. There were feathers in whole room. He needed to be stern right at the moment.

Damon- boys stop. (no response) ( he yelled) boys stop!
Suddenly the whole room was silent.
Damon- what the hell is going on?
Stefan- uh nothing! Jake hit me with a pillow and I payed him back with the same way.

Jake- yeah, he put vervain in our drink.
Damon- yup. That was bad. But he don’t care.
Stefan- (gives a cheeky smile) right. Hope you both will clean this up.
He left whistling.

Jake- we’ll clean this up.
Damon- you are doing it Jake. I’m not involved in it.
Jake- I helped you yesterday. Damon- I didn’t had any hand with Stefan in messing up my room. He was the one to do it alone and you started this Jake. Clean it. Hope this will be done soon. I expect you down later.
He left. 

Damon was staring at the fire with a drink. 
Jake- are you again brooding?
Damon- no, I have a lot of things on my hands right now.

Jake- you can tell me and I can help you.
Damon- I am alone in this buddy. Jake- okay. Can we go out tomorrow?
Damon- please, do me a favor and don't take Stef with you. You know very well what he’s capable of.

Stefan- what did just happened?
Jake- what happened?
Stefan- Damon Salvatore just  requested, isn't he always suppose to bark orders?
Jake- are you trying to get under his skin?

Stefan- yeah. I wanna go out and this whole... annoying thing might help me.
Damon- what is your problem? Stefan- nah, nothing. Its's just I am locked here.

Damon- yes and you are not going out anytime soon, at least not until you are back on bunnies or you have feeling inside you.
Stefan- (desperate) I am feeling Damon. (Damon raised an eyebrow) I feel amazing. Why am I grounded?
Jake- you run away.

Stefan- like Damon haven't done it before. He destroyed my room dancing with Vickey. He even turned her and still Matt takes his side sometimes. I don’t know why.
Damon- because he’s over it and I did a favor to him. She was a brat.
Stefan- at least he had someone older in his life.
Damon- she was older and yet Matt used to take care of her and cleaned her messes.
Stefan- like I did? Yeah. You owe me, now let me go.

Damon- (sighed) Stefan, can we just not talk about this. You are not going and that’s final.
Damon gets up to leave but Stefan’s voice stopped him in his tracks.

Stefan- am i not the vampire that  you always wanted me to be? Damon- (turned and he was shocked) what?
He wasn’t ready for this conversation, yet.
Stefan- this is what you wanted since the day I turned. Then why are you so hell bend on making me that old broody, bunny eating, weaker than a day old vampire? You should be happy.

Damon- we’re not doing this today.
Stefan- sure we are. You are always a dick and now you suddenly want to be a hero. What are you by not telling us? Why you want me to be a boring  Stefan again? Why you wanna fix me?