20. Home Sweet Home

Jake saw Luke doing a locating spell.
Jake- you are finding Enzo? Damon- yeah, just he’s missing out of this map.
Stefan- may be he have done some cloaking spell hiring a witch.
Luke- that can be possible.

Stefan- what if he doesn’t want to be found?
Jake- let him do what he wants to do, Stefan. Don’t disturb him. Damon- yes, listen to what Jake says.

Tyler arrived and started to tell them about the problem they were about to face.
Tyler- we have a problem. A traveller is residing in me and they are going to make the world magic free using doppelganger blood.. They are doing it so that they can live at one place.

Scooby gang planned to go at Caroline’s lake house. Stefan was alone outside not wanting to face anyone. He knows very well that he suck at lying, specially to his brothers. He was bringing in the bags. Jake noticed it immediately.

Jake- you okay, kiddo?
Strfan- fine.
Jake- you are being distant. Stefan- nope, I am not.
He left.

Jake was little worried about him but it can't be a big issue anyway. He was there with him, so he would be fine. Later that night they were playing games. After that, Jake was in hall, reading a book. Damon entered in the room.

Damon- Stefan, come here you idiot.
Jake- will you calm down. Damon- I don’t know if you are involved with him in this or not. Jake- what are you talking about? Stefan- you called me?
Damon- you killed Enzo. 

Jake- what?
Damon- so even you didn’t knew that.
Jake- of course not, I’m not acting and pretending I knew that. Caroline- you killed Enzo? Stefan- It was an accident. Damon- it means he’s here and all he wants is to kill Elena. Stefan- the problem is
the Supernatural on other side can interact with this side and that is allowing a lot of people to screw with us and it is being our major problem and that’s what Bonnie said.

Damon- so she knew about Enzo. Stefan- I told her not to tell anyone and she’s the anchor, of course she knew it.
Damon- all this means, he just want only one thing. Enzo, wherever you are, stop doing this.
Damon stopped talking as he realized what was happening.

Jake- what?
Damon- it was a distraction.
He ran towards Luke who was outside on the porch and found out he was missing.
Jake- damn it! 

All three of them were looking for Luke in the woods.
Stefan- I’m sorry, Damon. Damon- (angrily) no, no Stefan, I am sick of hearing you apologize. 

Stefan- you need to know why I… Damon- no Stefan, I would have done it months ago, I just don’t know why it took you so long… Stefan- (cuts him  off) he was your friend.
Damon- he was my friend and out of anyone else, I was suppose to know that first. Let's just find this stupid witch.

Jake- Stefan you didn’t told me. Stefan- I was... I didn’t know how you would have reacted to this. Jake- why would I’ll anything to you about this. I didn’t said anything to Damon about Lexi, why would I’ll say to you?

Damon- anyway, why did you hid it from me? You thought I’ll go on a killing spree, rampage of killing people,…
Stefan- I thought you will hate me.
Jake- no he won't, will u Damon… Damon was about to answer when they heard some noises coming from the cabin. 

They entered the cabin and then they saw Luke roped to the table. Suddenly the door closes on it's own. Then Jake was forced out of the cabin. Stefan was stabbed in his chest by a rod.
Damon- dick move Enzo.

In a second, Damon was pinned to a wall with a wooden stake in his stomach. He groaned.
Stefan- god, that hurts.
Damon- sure it does. You get out of here, Stef. Take Luke with you. He can keep both of you safe.