17. Upset?

Next day, Damon was dealing with Elena at Jeremy's Parents Teacher Council.
Elena- I can deal with my brother’s stuff. You go and deal with your's.

Damon- they’re big guys.
Jeremy- really? That’s why you needed to gift Stefan a video game?
Damon- that’s none of your buissness.
Elena- where are they anyways? Damon- I don’t know. 

Elena- look, we both know we are bad for each other, so why not just let go of each other? Damon- bye.
He left. He called Jake. Nope, no response. He tried Stefan.

His phone was dead and out of reach. Where the hell they could be. He headed home. He saw both sprawled on couch.
Damon- where the hell were you two?

Jake- (drunk) you are bored as she broke up with you and that’s the reason you are here with us. Stefan- can you both just not fight today, its just 10 in the morning. You can fight in noon. Damon- you both are drunk, Jake, Stef?

Stefan- I don’t know dad, are we? Jake giggled and took a sip from bourbon.
Damon- that's what I am saying, it's morning and you are both drunk, specially Stefan. You never drink in the morning, ever.

Stefan- I wanted to and Jake agreed to me. 
Jake- I allowed him to drink as I also qualify as his big responsible brother.
Stefan- let's race who will finish the first.

Jake- I’ll win.
Stefan- watch me.
They both started drinking from the bottle. Damon frowned at them. Were they crazy? Of course they were and they still are. Stefan stumbled his bottle down and it shattered into pieces.

Jake did the same by the bottle didn't shattered.
Stefan- (took another bottle in his hands) let's have another round. Damon- (snatched away the bottle) no, you don’t. Enough now.

Jake- see who’s talking.
Damon- boys, you are so drunk. Stefan- then I’ll have cancer and then I’ll die and everything will be fine in the world.
Jake- (pouted) what about me kiddo?

Stefan- get a girl, break the bed and then get hammered and then rip her throat out.
Jake- you can't die out of cancer. Stefan- I don’t want to die. I know. I didn't said I will be dead dead, I will be just dead and  the routine I told you about is the routine you need for pick before you go crazy.

Jake- you talk too much.
Stefan- yup, let's compete once again until you win.
Jake- then this will be the last time, I swear.
Stefan- you are deluding brother. Jake- on the contrary, you are deluding.
Stefan- let's see. 

Stefan extended his hand to take the bottle but Damon pulled it away. Stefan pouted by lowering his bottom lip.
Damon- you’re what, pouting? Stef, grow up. 

Enzo- (entered) hello mate, this looks amazing.
Damon- it doesn’t and no one’s gonna clean it and it will be only me.
Jake- such a good brother you are.

Stefan- (mumbled) doutful case, though. Um… I am hungry and i… I am… am I am going to eat. Damon- and you are going to eat what?
Stefan- well, I don’t know, anything tasty.
Jake- AB negative.

Stefan- I’d love to. But I am a bunny eating, do gooder, saint, I don’t kill people and that brings the bad…badest side of m…me. I will eat some…something from the fridge. No cravings for blood. Jake- you are drunk stefan. Stefan- did I told you about the shot competition I had?

Jake- when was that?
Stefan- when you were screwing Terri Adam.
Jake- you are a brat Stefan. Stefan- (gets up) I.. I am leaving, bye…
He tried to get up but fell back in couch and his head fell in Jake’s lap.

Stefan- (laughed) clumsy much. Jake- you can't even stand. Stefan- sorry…
He was asleep.
Jake- don’t sleep Stefan. I thought about one more…
He faded too.