10. Hopeless Life

Damon tried Jake's phone for the fifth time in last one hour. According to Caroline, he left her house yesterday.

So, after trying for the fifth time, his luck worked for him and Jake received his call.
Damon- where are you?
Jake- I'm in heaven.
Damon- you're drunk.
Jake- like you really care. Damon- call me when you're sober.

Two days later at the monster ball in Whitmore, Damon saw Stefan and dragged him in a corner.

Stefan- you, my dick of a brother make a terrible wingman.
Silas- (appeared from behind Stefan) hello me.
Stefan turned and Damon snapped his neck.

Jake was with Jeremy.
Jake- Jeremy, why are we here when we could have fun at ball? Jeremy- I hate it without Bonnie. Jake- me too. Bonnie was good, no offence, but as you hate Damon, I know you do, same way I hate Elena.

Jeremy- I know.
Jake- it's just, Damon cares about her more than he do or he ever did about us, jealousy issues with his girlfriend.

Jeremy- interesting.
Jake- I need to call Stefan. I haven't heard from him from last couple of hours.
Jeremy- he'll be fine. Elena, Damon and Caroline, all are there.
Jake- and none of them I trust with my little brother.

Jeremy- let it be.
Jake- I'll just call him.
He called and the phone was received.
Jake- hey kiddo.
Stefan/Silas- hi big brother, weren't you suppose to be here? Jake- I know.

Stefan- or you're tired of me as much as Damon is?
Jake- you know it's not true. Stefan- it is, talk to you later buddy.
He hung up.
Jake- I need to go.
Jeremy- you can stay here.
Jake- sorry, but something is wrong.

He left and Jeremy texted Damon about Jake coming going Whitmore.

Stefan- (rubbed his neck) you broke my neck.
Damon- I promised Elena to get her best friend back.
Stefan- but why me?
Damon- it was necessay. You are a doppelganger.

Stefan- I know you hate me and all.
Damon- whatever buddy.
He snapped his neck again. Jake entered.

Jake- you what, killed him? Damon- Silas needed his power back and this was the only way. Jake- you're working with Silas? Damon- I promised Elena to get her Bonnie back?
Jake- if getting his memory back means he had to remember his dick brother then I don't want those memories. We'll make new one. Didn't that thought came across your mind? But you're doing it for bitch.
Damon- you're overthinking it man.

Jake- I'm gonna stop you. You and Jeremy both are selfish people I have ever seen.
Damon- don't cross your limit little brother.
Jake- you already did.
Damon snapped his neck.

Jake woke up on the couch.
Jake- where's Stefan? (Saw Stefan on the couch) Oh my God! Stefan. What happened?
Damon- he's Silas.

Jake- no, where's Stefan?
Elena- we don't know.
Jake- because of you both idiots, he left before and then I had my brother with me, but again he left. I will just kill Silas.

Damon- he can bring Bonnie back.
Jake- I just want my brother. Damon- you're being selfish brother.
Jake- try it, you already love being selfish. Because of you he don't even trust me. I'll call him. He tried to call Stefan but Stefan didn't received his call. Now Stefan was MIA and Jake was getting tired with every single day.