31. Goodbye Elena

Next day, Damon, Jake and Stefan were sitting in library. Damon was reading a book, Jake was doing some stuff with his phone and Stefan was playing Xbox. Lily entered.
Lily- Damon.
Damon looked at her. 
Lily- we need to talk Damon. Damon stared her for a moment.

Damon- (keeping his eyes on Lily) excuse us boys.
Jake- kidding right?
Stefan- that question is in “don’t ask" category.
Damon- boys, out now and I want you to close the door behind.
Both got up cursing and left whining. They left closing the door.

Lily settled on couch and Damon poured her and himself a drink. Damon- so what do you want to talk about?
Lily- you promised and now you need to bring them back.
Damon- I said I will do it but I need boys to get away for a while. I don’t want them to know what you were and where you were.
Lily- you are bringing them or I can turn bad into something that you will not like at all. Consider it my request. You forced me out here for Stefan when I didn’t wanted to come without them. Damon- you are choosing them over us?
Lily- I have been with them for 150 years Damon. You can't leave someone just like that.

Damon- we survived in that womb of yours mom, what about us?
Lily- I know nothing, I just want my family back or I will tell boys about me.
Damon- I don’t care, they will still be on my side.

Lily- I have better plans in my mind for you then.
She gets up and left. She passed through hall and saw Jake drinking. She got out in yard and saw Stefan washing Jake’s and Damon’s car.

Stefan- hi mom.
He smiled. She smiled back.
Lily- hi honey. You are washing this things?
Stefan- oh. Jake asked me to and I can't refuse him and I thought I can even do it for Damon before he thinks I am being partial.  Lily- I don’t know how to use it.
Stefan- (confused) sorry?

Jake- (walked out) hey, it's your call, it's Care.
Stefan- (on phone) hi Care... Hmmm... Yeah, I’m fine... Nope! Don’t worry... Lets see... Bye.

Jake- we are going to the party.
Stefan- sure we do.
Damon- (yelled) Jake, Stef, come on in. I have some news for ya.  They all entered. Lily entered too.

Stefan- you called.
Damon- Ric is getting married to Jo.
Jake- boring. He have weird choices about people including you.
Stefan- that’s a shocker. You, know how this two met?
Jake- no. tell me.

Stefan- his wife was actually so obsessed with vamps that she went to him and then had sex with h and then he turned her. Poor Ric thought she was dead and wanted revenge with him and he killed Ric, who eventually came back to life because of that Gilbert ring. (whispering) Damon have sex history with three generations of Petrova bloodline?
Damon- oh, don’t go there little brother.

Jake- let him tell me Damon, I should be proud of you.
Stefan- Kathrine, Isobel- Ric’s wife, Elena’s birth mother and Elena.
Both laughed and Damon patted Stefan on head.  

--------------------------------------------------

Ric’s wedding was a hell. Kai was back and he killed Jo. Elena was linked to Bonnie and Damon decided for Bonnie to live.

After the funeral, Damon entered the house and sat on couch drinking bourbon. He was so upset that he went to next town and had killed two people. He heard sniffling. He followed the voice. He headed upstairs. He saw Stefan wasn’t home. But it was Jake. His mom was somewhere he didn’t knew. He saw Jake writing in a journal.

Damon- Jake?
Jake immediately closed the journal and wiped the tears. Damon- what’s going on with you?
Jake- um… nothing.

Damon- you know I am not Stefan. Why don’t you tell me? Jake- it was my fault.
Damon- what was your fault? Jake- I wanted her dead, I myself tried to kill her. I wanted that and now she’s gone.

Damon sighed and took a seat next to his brother on the bed Jake- I am sorry. I was mad at her for loving both of you but I didn’t wanted her gone like this and this thing is bugging me and I know this will make me as bad as Stefan in your head. 

Damon looked outside the window. 
Jake- I will leave, don’t worry about that. I won't bother you ever, even after she wakes up, I won't come back I promise and hell I will even take Stef with me. You won't see us ever. I swear.

Damon- would you like a drink? Jake- what?
Damon- we will go out and get some sorority chick and let's eat her or we can go on a little vacation with Ric since he’s in denial.
Jake- (stammered) wha… what are you talking about?
Damon- we need a break from supernatural. Mom’s gone somewhere out and we need to get out of here for a while.
Jake- okay but…
Damon- forget buts. Lets just go. 

Season 6 is over! I just have two seasons to go now.