Intro : Him

He was last seen at the sea.

What was meant to be a day of celebration turned into one that would forever haunt their memories just in under twenty-four hours.

The phone call Jimin received that night made him drop the pot of boiling water in his grasp, scalding his sock-covered feet.

Seokjin had lost hope when hearing word, but Namjoon was determined to not give up on him.

Taehyung was there through Jimin's tears, yet angry at the situation at hand. Still, he couldn't blame the hyung involved in this. It was impossible.

He wasn't seen at the funeral. It disgusted Seokjin, but the others were just worried. Jimin only cried more. Taehyung's anger was now at bay, but his heart where the missing hyung once was had now hardened and froze over.

"He's out there somewhere," one spoke, trying to comfort the younger sniffling.

The only fear Namjoon had was that he relapsed, passed out in a ditch.

Namjoon was determined not to lose hope. He had to be out in the world, alone.

Still, he never answered the phone, letters delivered to his address would only be shipped back in a few days, his job had no word from him.

To reality, he was gone.

Drowning himself in the addiction that made him lose everything before.

-⠀

Disclaimer

All characters and plot (besides the members of bts) are my own. Any similarities to works of fiction or that in real life is purely coincidental.

I am in no way shape or form romantocizing or encouraging alcoholism or addiction. It's a serious struggle that many fall victim under. If you struggle yourself, I encourage to find the help you need.

Copyright © 2018 by silverspoongi

All rights reserved.

banner by the beautiful winterlunium

Thank you and enjoy Sober