Thank you.

A/N

Whale then.

Thank you all so much for reading Sober. ❤️

To celebrate, here's what Sober c o u d ' v e been or some other interesting(?) things.

1. I literally gave all the chapters a name cause I wanted to be clever with the INTRO and OUTRO name.

2. It wasn't intended for OUTRO: Her to go so well with the story but midway through writing I realized it fits quite nicely.

3. The original concept for 'Sober' was that two addicts to come together and work on becoming sober together.

4. The original idea was Brooke getting her license taken away for drunk driving (which happened) but that Kimri's cause of death was because Brooke did a hit and run with her. I decided to scrap that idea cause Yoongi would be a mess which means no more Broongi.

5. I thought about making Kimri a boy but I saw them more as a girl.

6. Kelse was originally supposed to be very anti-alcohol.

7. Jungkook originally was supposed to play more of the role of Namjoon's part

8. There's a shit ton of backstory I made for this book lmao a legit alternate universe.

9. Hoseok's daughter grew up to be a pediatrician.

10. There originally wasn't gonna be a tenth fact, but I knew it would be unsatisfying.

If you have any unanswered questions about anything that happened in the story, leave theme here.

Thank you again for reading ❤️