13 : Found

After getting a cocktail of peach and raspberry vodka in her plastic cup, Brooke was on a search for Yoongi. She hoped he would've stayed where they left him, but after fussing at Kelse for dragging her away, he was nowhere to be found. Her brother was now hanging around a keg of beer and urging his friends to drink more than they probably should. Now, all she felt like was a dumbass.

She was mumbling curse words to herself before feeling a sting on her cheek, jaw dropping as her hand slapped onto her face after feeling the sensation. Brooke whipped to the side to find out— "Who the hell?!"

Her eyes landed on a trash can just a few feet away, a herd of people crowded around it making conversation. A boy holding a toy gun popped up, eyebrows raised with his mouth in the shape of an 'o'.

"Nice going, Jim-bop!"

A voice from behind Brooke made her spin a 180 and see another boy with his arms crossed and approaching her before giving a small bow. "I'm sorry, you walked right into his line of fire." His brown eyes sparkled under the colored lights flashing all around the house, his lips forming into a playful smirk. "I'll let'cha have a shot, rapid fires at him."

"Hey!"

The high pitched yell came from Jim-bop. He jogged over before popping some more foam bullets into the Nerf gun. "I'm almost out, give me a break, Jungkookie."

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Now I see why Tae-hyung left, thanks." Sarcasm dripped at the end of his tone while rolling his eyes. "He could be anywhere!—"

"Wait!" Brooke held out both her arms to the side, stepping between the two boys. "I'm not the only one who lost their guest?"

Jungkook looked down at her with a snort. "Are you kidding? It isn't a party till you find your friend either dancing on a table or barfing in a corner. Of course you're not the only one."

"Who'd you lose?" Jimin asked her with eyebrows furrowed together.

Brooke sighed before taking a sip of her drink. "This dude I met named—"

"Go long, Jimin!"

A large beach ball flew through the air right above their heads. From looking around, it seemed their were many of them being tossed around for stupid fun. A bright grin reaching up to his eyes had made it to Jimin's face as he chuckled. "Hoomin-ah! Rude!" He left Brooke and his friend standing there as he began to chase down the boy who threw the ball.

Jungkook thumbed in the direction where Jimin had left. "See?" He glanced around for a moment. "And then there were two."

Brooke felt lost. It wasn't necessarily guilt building inside her, but it was a feeling she wanted to drown away with all the alcohol the frat could offer. There was a small pout on her lips before bringing the cup to them for a sip.

"Get that look off your face," Jungkook spoke before grabbing her hand. "C'mon, I'm sure your friend is around here somewhere."

"Well, it beats searching alone," she mumbled as he began leading her to the stairs.

-

Yoongi stood frozen as Taehyung's cup fell to the ground at their feet, splashing the end of his jeans in the process. He wasn't sure what to do. Run? Back up? Smile? Cry?

Taehyung's face kept expressionless, his eyes only moving to examine every inch of the boy in front of him.

All the months of searching. All the months of visiting various establishments and handing out phone numbers and here he was right in front of one of the youngest boys. At a place where Taehyung least expected him.