21 : Blue pt. 2

Brooke nearly choked on her coffee when opening the door to see Yoongi standing before her with vibrant blue hair.

"What the hell is this?" She coughed out while dramatically placing a hand on her throat. His head reminded her of blue raspberry apple Fundip.

Yoongi's hopeful, gummed smile fell back to his flat expression while his posture slumped. "I mean, I don't blame your reaction but I was hoping for something a bit different."

"Why blue? Why not something trendy like... I don't know, silver?" Brooke closed the door before going to wash out her mug.

"Hey," he stepped forward, finger pointing against her chest as he hovered over her. "In my defense, I had that not too long ago."

Brooke sat down her mug and daringly slid her hands up the boy's chest and to his shoulders, eyes shifting between his. "Damn, and I missed that?"

He smirked. "Plus, what if I said that you were the reason behind this." Yoongi booped her nose.

Brooke's eyebrows came together as she hung her mouth slack-jawed. "Ah, I'd say you done went batshit crazy?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes before letting her hands start to roam over his body. "Well, that blue raspberry vodka you had at the party? Stained your teeth blue." He bit his lip, fighting back a smile. "I wanted a new hair color since I'm throwing my drunk self away and thought what the hell."

Brooke tilted her head to the side and scanned over his face.

"You are one crazy son of a bitch."

-

Week one, the arcade. Also known as, Jungkook's place.

It may've not been this arcade, but Yoongi vividly remembered during his year of becoming sober that Jungkook would drag him to the local arcade to play Dance Dance Revolution. It got to the point where the older would score more points than the younger boy.

Sometimes he would spoil Jungkook with ice cream when they would visit.

Yoongi watched as Brooke pouted when seeing his higher score. "What the hell! Since when did you dance?"

He just went up behind her as she stared up at the screen, starting to reach forward to hold her waist before pulling back and crossing his arms. "Shouldn't you know never to judge a book by its cover?"

Brooke turned around and scoffed, "Well, you won. Don't you want a prize?"

The boy in front of her looked Brooke up and down. "Depends. Define prize."

Since the girl was still on the platform of the game, she grabbed its railing and leaned down to press her lips to Yoongi's. The kiss only went on for a few seconds, that same adorable blush on his cheeks and nose when she pulled away. There seemed to be no emotion on his face, but inside he was whirling.

"You didn't like your prize?" She scoffed, hopping off the stage of the game. Her fingers threaded themselves with his, causing Yoongi to tilt his head down to catch sight of them.

His tongue swiped over his lips. "I did, actually." Yoongi's dark eyes met hers. "It's just... been a while, you know?"

"I think you're forgetting yesterday," Brooke narrowed her eyes at him.

Yoongi's voice got quiet. "Are you gonna keep talking about that? You asked why I was asking funny." He both did and didn't regret kissing Brooke. One side of him liked what was happening, the other part thought it was too soon to be kidding others.

Brooke sighed before pulling him closer, causing him to instinctively rest his forehead on hers. "Sorry, hun, it's just—"

Yoongi made a bit of a face. "Hun?"

The girl reached around and smacked his butt. "Hey, listen," she went back to holding his hands. "Just... let it be today, alright? We're here to have a good time and let loose a little, got it?"

Yoongi smiled fondly, barely. He gave her a nod. "Okay."

She lifted her head higher to kiss his small nose. "'Atta boy. Now, can we get a pretzel now?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes a Brooke began to pull him towards the food, "Loser pays."

-

At the end of the day, Yoongi and Brooke sat on the edge of the boat dock that was near the arcade, overlooking the sea.

The girl next to him kicked her feet, the reflection of the stars shined on her glasses. Being with her paused any memories the boy had of the beach.

After all, it was the last place he was together with family.

"Hey, um, Brooke?" Yoongi cleared his throat before speaking.

She hummed while looking over at the boy who had his hood up, chewing on the drawstring.

His head cocked to the side thoughtfully, eyes wandering to the moon. "Um, thank you." His voice was low and smooth, comforting to Brooke's ears.

She couldn't help but smile at the boy who's skin glowed under the serene moonlight. "For what, bub?"

Yoongi dated to bring it up, but he believed it was necessary. "I haven't... i haven't wanted a drink." He looked over to her, shifting his gaze up and down her. "Have you?"

Brooke gulped, realizing her answer. "No. Not really." Her hands came together to fiddle with each other, looking back out into the water. She wasn't sure if she liked it or not.

Yoongi, however, half-smiled proudly. Yet, he wasn't ready to get too confident. "That's good, right?"

He just had to mention it, Brooke thought before letting out a heavy sigh. She clunked her head on his shoulder, causing him to timidly turn his head a bit and rest his chin on top of her. "For you Yoongi, yes."

Week one was complete.

-

A/N

I know this chapter was a bit boring but I quite enjoyed writing some Broongi fluff.

I hope you all enjoyed, I love you ❤️