4

They introduced themselves one by one.

"Hi i'm RM, my real name is Namjoon and i'm the leader of the group", Namjoon said.

"Hi i'm Suga, my real name is Yoongi that's all just remembered my name", Yoongi said.

"Hi i'm J-Hope, my real name is Hoseok and i'm the dancer of the group , I'm in the same age of Namjoonie", Hoseok said.

"Hi i'm Jin, my real name is Seokjin and i'm  the oldest",Seokjin said.

"Hi i'm Jungkook that's my real name and i'm the youngest", Jungkook said.

"I think you already knew Jimin and Taehyung they are the 95liners the troublemakers." Seokjin said jokingly.

"Hyung!", Jimin and Taehyung both shouted.

Everyone laughed loudly. Then suddenly Seokjin spoke again, "And you ? you have to introduce yourself too".

"I'm Y/N, 21yrs old and i've been in japan for almost 1 yr and half, nice to meet you, and i hope we can be good to each other. Oh i forgot i'm a big fan of BTS." I said then bowed in 90 degrees.

"Seems like our maknae have a Noona now", Yoongi  smirked.

All of them smiled at me and they allowed me to eat with them. They spend time until the restaurant is close.

"U-uhm thank you for this day i hope that you liked our foods and services here, our restaurant will be closed by 5minutes, i will lead you the way out", I explained.

All of their faces looked disappointed , Their faces seem to say that they do not want to leave.

I lead the way out and no one is talking. But suddenly Jimin approached me.

"is your job done? where are you going after your job?" , Jimin whispered.

"I just go home and rest, why?", I asked curiously.

"Ya! guys Y/N said she's going home and if we like to come to her house now we can come!", Jimin raised his voice a little to get the attention of the others.

"Jimin-ah, I did not say that you can come to my house", I poke Jimin but he smiled.

Then all of them were excited when they heard it, they approached me and smiled happily, I cannot help but see that they are happy.

"Yes, you can go to my house!" I smiled and they we're jumping because of the excitement.

"Okay ! we're gonna have a party! woooh", Hoseok said while dancing weirdly.

"We will wait for you outside so you can't run away to us" , Taehyung said.

After that i change my clothes and ready to go home with BTS. But I saw Aki looking at me seriously.

"Aki, what's the problem?", I asked.

"There are VIP guest right? Who are they you're the one serves them", Aki asked in a cold voice.

"Boss said i cannot say it to others because they are so important people, by the way i have to go home now , see you tomorrow then!", I told her as I hurried to walk outside.

Aki did not answered when i say goodbye to her, is Aki having a hard time.

——
Aki's POV

She's not telling it, when i saw earlier she's with Jungkookie! I hate her , I really hate her. I knew she will not share them, she's such a b*tch.

Aki is so angry at you because she think you want to be with BTS alone.

——
As i walked outside i saw them waiting for me while the door of the van is widely open.