9

-Flashback-

Aki's POV

I'm the one who told him where Y/N lived. When i saw Y/N really surprised to see his boyfriend and grabbed her neck, i really felt happy because she's a bitch. She have a boyfriend but she's flirting with BTS alone! She didn't tell me about it. And i hate the most i saw Taehyung that night and didn't come out that's why i'm sure that he slept with Y/N . I'm more angry with her, she deserve that! I contact the BTS manager too and told that they are meeting a girl so they cannot come to her anymore.

——

Taehyung's POV

I saw her saying "Save me". When the video call ended i hurriedly open the video that i install at Y/N living room and i saw her crying and her stupid boyfriend is hurting her. I'm preparing to go back to her apartment but suddenly they call us for an emergency meeting.

"Listen boys! from now on your not allowed to go out!", Manager said.

"Why?!" All of us said.

"I heard a rummor that you guys are meeting and treating a girl! I said before that stop making issues!", Manager yelled angrily.

"Who cares.", Yoongi said with a blank face.

"We don't know that issue!", Hoseok raised his voice.

"Let's just say sorry to our manager boys", Namjoon said.

"Sorry", we all bowed at him.

"Manager i have an emergency i have to leave now!", I exclaimed.

"I said your not going anywhere!", He leaves and slammed the door.

"Ya Taehyung! Your not leaving!", Seokjin yelled.

"I have to go!", I shouted desperately.

"I said no! Jungkook and Jimin bring him to his room and don't leave him!", Seokjin angrily said.

Jungkook and Jimin hold both of my arms tightly and bring me back to the room.

"Ya Jimin ! I have to go !", I screamed.

"Taehyung hyung you cannot go out! Seokjin hyung will get mad at us too!", Jungkook explained.

"You don't know what i feel now! I feel like my heart is breaking into pieces!", I shouted and suddenly i started to cry.

"Taehyung-ah what's the problem?", Jimin approached me.

"Nothing, let's just sleep.", I lie down on my bed and cover my whole body with the blanket.

"Goodnight", Jimin snd Jungkook said.

I opened my secret camera and saw Y/N crying, i watched her almost 4hours of crying she fell asleep and i fell asleep too.

——

I woke up by Y/B/N , He slapped my legs so hard.

"Are you not cooking for me babe?", He said smiled brightly.

I stood up and walked straight to the kitchen. He followed me and hug me behind.

"Don't leave me again okay, I love you babe", He said in a sweet way.

I did not answer and continue to cook for him, He walked straight to the living room and open the TV.

——
-Fast forward-

Taehyung's POV

I cannot help but look at her on the camera. Our manager is strict now, they are not allowing us to go somewhere or without a bodyguard. After the concerts we go back to korea. Still i want to take her with us.

1month had passed i open the video to see Y/N is fine but i saw his boyfriend is beating her up, she has many bruises in her body too. That was the time i saw everything , i check her everyday but it looks she's fine.

I approached Jimin and said, "I need to go back to Japan now".

"What?! Are you crazy our schedule to Japan are almost finished!"Jimin yelled at me.

"I need to tell you something, i want you to understand and help me", I begged.

Then Jimin saw the video of Y/N crying and full of bruises in her body.

"What the ! We need to tell this to hyungs!", Jimin exclaimed.

"No ! she said before its a secret thats why i kept it to myself but now i need to help her", I explained.

Jimin agreed and said, "Okay i'll help you, but we need to make a plan"

"Okay, we need to leave tomorrow morning", I said.

——

It's been 1month, he locked me up in the house and doing nothing. Sometimes he beats me, i don't know the reason but he's always irritated at me. I just accept the fact that i will live with him forever. Until i became so numb, that sometimes he allowed me to go out.

That night he went home really drunk then he beats me hard.

"Please stop!", I begged.

But he keep on hurting me , then when he's done he will walked straight to our room and sleep ,Next morning it seems like nothing happened and he will be sweet and kind to me. That was my daily routine.

——

BTS POV

They got home and prepared to eat dinner. As all of them sit on the chair and start to eat. This was the time for Jimin and Taehyung's plan.

"Hyung we have a last tv schedule in Japan right?", Jimin asked Namjoon.

"Yes, why?", Namjoon asked.

"What day is our flight?", Taehyung asked.

"After 3 days", Seokjin answered.

"We have no schedule here in korea, we have plenty of time to rest, that's why i'm thinking me and Taehyung will go back to Japan tomorrow ", Jimin explained.

"And why?", Namjoon said.

"We want to take this opportunity to go shopping for us and our parents", Taehyung said.

"Sounds good!", Hoseok added.

"I want to do like before Jimin and Jungkook came to Japan and take some videos", Taehyung pouted his lips.

"Aw Hyung is jealous because i spend time with Jimin Hyung", Jungkook teased Taehyung.

"Just a little bit jealous Jungkookie", Taehyung winked at Jungkook.

"Okay i will tell to our manager that we will take a flight tomorrow", Namjoon said.

"We?", Jimin and Taehyung said and widen their eyes.

"Yes , why?", Seokjin said curiously.

"I think Jimin and Taehyung wants to go first!", Hoseok said while lifting his left eyebrow.

"That's unfair Hyungs", Jungkook exclaimed.

Yoongi is still quiet but suddenly spoke, "Ya, Don't argue Namjoon said that we where going tomorrow so what's the problem".

"Nothing hyung", Jimin, Taehyung, Hoseok and Jungkook said.

After the dinner Namjoon talked to his manager about going back to Japan earlier than the schedule , The manager allowed them.