22

"Hyungs, she can stay for us right?", Taehyung asked them.

"Of course she can", Seokjin answered.

"But we can't stay like this too, she can't stay like that too", Namjoon said.

"Then how?", Taehyung asked.

"She need to face the truth and take a new life with us", Namjoon said.

They talked for about 2 hours and it was about 3am in the morning. They walked to their rooms and sleep.

——

When Taehyung walk inside the room he looks at your face, his face came close to you. He holds your face gently and collide your lips.
He starts to move his lips into you.
You suddenly woke up by the kiss.

I stopped him and said, "Tae?".

"Can we just stay like this for a minute", He start to kiss me again.

I pushed him and said , "You're drunk?"

"No, I-I just want you", He hold both of my wrist above my head, and kissed me again but now it was so deep i can't breathe properly i try to move but he is more stronger.

He slowly kissed my cheeks down to my neck, and whispered, "I love you".

Then he suddenly lost consciousness. His body is on top of me.

"Ya Tae", I whispered at him, but it looks like he fell asleep.

——

-Next Morning-

I woke up and leave Taehyung sleeping in the bed, I walked straight to the kitchen to cook breakfast for them. When i was preparing the foods, I suddenly felt a hug behind me.

"Good morning Y/N", Jimin said while lean his chin to my shoulder.

"O-oh what's with the back hug?", I said.

"I just missed you, because Taehyung won't allow me to sleep at his room yesterday", He kissed my neck.

"Ya!", I raised my voice.

"Why do you smell alcohol?", Jimin removed his hug from me and turned my body to him.

"O-oh? It's Taehyung I think he drunk alcoholic before he goes to sleep", I explained.

"W-What?! Did he do something to you?", Jimin said.

"N-Nothing , what will he do?", I lied not looking at his eyes.

"Are you sure?", Jimin asked again looking at my eyes.

"Yes Jimine", I  looked at him and smiled.

He smiled back at me and he kissed me in the lips and said, "It's a good morning kiss".

"You want to kiss me badly huh?", I smirked.

"No, Let me help you", He laughed and start to help me.

——

Jungkook POV

I woke up early and i heard someone is already wake up. I looked who was it and it was Noona. I want to approach her but Jimin hyung suddenly came behind Noona. Jimin hyung hugged her, and i saw Jimin hyung kissed her , I felt jealousy I want to come and interrupt him but i can't . I decided to walk back to my room quietly. I hope Noona will see me as a man too.