19

"What the —.", Yoongi shouted.

All of them woke up because of his shout.

"What is happening here? Why is Y/N here and unconscious?!", Namjoon walked straight to you.

"Let's talk in the kitchen", Seokjin start to walk.

"So what now?", Yoongi looked irritated.

"Sorry hyungs",  Jimin and Taehyung bow their head again.

"We brought her here, she's been harassed by her boyfriend", Taehyung said.

"But why did you not tell us about her?", Namjoon asked.

"We thought you are getting mad so we keep it secret", Jimin added.

"We're in a big trouble now", Yoongi lift his right eyebrow.

——

While the boys are in the kitchen , Jungkook stay beside you.

"Noona , What happend to you, i missed you so much", Jungkook said while tears falling from his eyes.

You heard Jungkook and whispered, "I missed you so much too Kookie".

He looked at your eyes and you slightly smiled at him. He leaned his head to your chest and you kissed his forehead.

"Just stay with us Noona",  Jungkook begged.

"I will", I said hold Jungkook's hands and close my eyes again.

——

-At the Kitchen-

"Okay we need to keep her here", Namjoon said.

"That's true our manager will suspend us", Yoongi agreed  to Namjoon.

"Thank you Hyungs", Taehyung and Jimin smiled at them.

"But wait! Why is she hurt earlier?", Hoseok suddenly asked everyone.

"As i saw her wound, it's look like a gun shot", Seokjin explained.

"I think it's just a stray bullet from nowhere", Jimin said.

They all agree , But they heard Jungkook is talking so they all walked to the living room.

"Kookie is she fine now?", Seokjin asked.

"Yea hyung she talked to me a little bit and back to sleep again", Jungkook said while looking at you smiling.

"I need to bring her into my room now", Taehyung kneel down and ready to lift you up.

"Slowly Tae! Her wound might bleed again", Yoongi raised his voice in concern.

"I'll come with Tae to his room Hyungs must rest now we have schedule tomorrow", Jimin said.

They walked straight to their rooms and rest.

——

-At Taehyung's Room-

He slowly put you down on the bed and sit down on the chair with Jimin.

"Jimin.", Taehyung said in a cold voice.

"What?", Jimin answered and look at him.

"Do you think it's not just an stray bullet?", Taehyung asked and look at him seriously.

"I think so but we don't have evidence, let just asked her when she wake up", Jimin said.

"Okay let's sleep too", Taehyung said and stood up on the chair stretching his to arms.

"I'll go get some blankets in our room", Jimin said stood up walked straight to the door and closed it.

——

-At Jimin and Hoseok's Room-

"Still awake?", Jimin enters the room and starting to look for the blankets.

"Yea, Jimin-ah", Hoseok said in a sweet voice.

"Why?", Jimin stop and look at him.

"Don't sleep in Taehyung's room, don't leave me alone here, I'm afraid", Hoseok begged at Jimin.

Jimin smiled at him and said, "Omo hyung is so cute how cannot i say no to that face".

Both of them laughed. Jimin decided to sleep on their room. He message Taehyung.

Tae i can't sleep there this hyung is begging to sleep with him 😂- Jimin

It's okay, Goodnight 😁- Taehyung

And lastly don't you ever make a move again to her okay😠👊🏻, Goodnight!- Jimin

——

Taehyung smiled as he saw Jimin's message. He lies down beside you and look at your face for a minute.

"Are you not tired of looking at me", I open my eyes and smiled at him.

"Your awake, Do you feel better now?", Taehyung asked me.

"Yes, Thanks to your loving members", I smiled.

"That's good to hear, What happen to you?", Taehyung asked curiously.

"I don't know, I just suddenly felt pain and fell on the floor", I explained.

"That's impossible", Taehyung look at me in the eyes.

"It's okay, can we just forget that, the important thing is your with me", I said and poke his cheeks.

"Oh, your so sweet, that why i really like you", Taehyung came close to my face .

I can feel his breathe. He suddenly kissed me, i closed my eyes and he start to moved his lips to me. I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck i felt my body gets hotter. He deepens the kiss and he suddenly bit my lips so i accidentally pushed him.

"Ouch!", I yelled.

"Sorry Y/N , I won't do it again", Taehyung said worriedly.

"It's fine", I said not looking at him.

"Omo your wound is bleeding", Taehyung look shocked.

"It's your fault", I said while pouting my lips.

"Let me clean and change it again", Taehyung insisted to do it because of feeling guilty.

He lift up my shirt and start cleaning. A few seconds i can feel finger running through my thighs.

"Ya Kim Taehyung what are you doing?", I irritatedly said.

"Sorry it's too soft", He smiled.

I did not answer and he lies down beside me and said, " Oh there's a blood in your lips!"

He kissed me quickly and said, "Goodnight my princess".

"Urghh Taehyung!", I complained

He immediately closed his eyes fast asleep while holding my hand because i can't move , so i closed my eyes and fast asleep too.