36

"Yaaaaa!", Taehyung shouts loudly in the morning .

All of us woke up because of him.

"What happened last night?!", Taehyung looked so annoyed.

I try to stood up but i realized that i'm in the middle of Seokjin and Namjoon both of them are hugging me.
They woke up too and looked so surprised that's why we immediately stood up.

"Ya, Taehyung keep your voice low i'm still sleepy!", Yoongi shouts madly.

"Good morning ! It must be a positive vibes not a negative vibes guys! Cheer up!", Hoseok interrupts us.

No one answered Taehyung and all walked outside because we got a call that the breakfast is already set up.

Like this:

All of them are quietly eating it's because they are still sleepy

My phone keeps on beeping.

"Whose that?", Yoongi looked and all of them looked at me.

"It's nothing", I turned off my phone.

"What's our plan now?", Namjoon asked.

"I'm going to stay here in the house", Yoongi answered.

"Hyung let's all go outside", Jimin suggested.

"I think that's not a good idea", Seokjin said.

"That's true if we go outside and somebody saw us specially with Y/N , It will make an issue", Hoseok explained.

"Then we can all hangout in the seaside of the beach no one else is here except us", Jungkook said.

After we ate, we decided to hang out on the seaside of the beach.
I took a picture of them and they uploaded it on twitter.

Like this:

When the picture is uploaded, their armys are questioning where are the boys are

I smiled while looking at them, I opened my phone and got a lot of message from Sungjae,he is worried about me. I decided to call him while the boys are having a good time together.