25

Jimin and Taehyung entered the room. The other members are still sleeping. They walked straight to you silently.
Jimin sit on the left side of the bed while Taehyung sit on the right side of the bed.

"She's still sleeping", Taehyung said holds your right hand.

"We must not wake her up, she needs to rest", Jimin said looking at you worriedly.

Jimin and Taehyung decided to give you a kiss on your cheeks and walked out of the room.

——

"Jeon Jungkook! Wake up our manager is coming, i already prepared the foods", Seokjin shouts at Jungkook.

"Uhmmm, yes", Jungkook said in a sleepy voice.

As Jungkook and Seokjin walked out the room, they saw Jimin and Taehyung walked out at Taehyung's room.

"Hyung can i go to Noona i want to check her too", Jungkook asked Seokjin.

"Okay, but hurry up our manager will come here soon to pick you up", Seokjin said and walked to the kitchen.

Jungkook passes at Jimin and Taehyung, he did not even look at them.

"Is kookie not in the good mood ?", Taehyung asked Jimin.

"Nah I don't know just let him be, we need to prepare", Jimin said .

Jimin and Taehyung walked straight to the kitchen and eat fast. While Seokjin is still preparing some foods.

——

Jungkook entered the room and approached you quietly because the hyungs are still sleeping.

"Noona i hope you get well soon, I'm so worried about you", Jungkook whispered at me while stroking my hair slowly.

Suddenly i woke up by his voice. I whispered back at him with a weak voice. "Thank you Kookie don't worry about me".

"Noona, let's play later", Jungkook said.

"Okay , I will wait for you", I said smiled a little.

Then Jungkook kissed you on the cheeks and stood up walk out of the room.

I looked at the floor and saw the others still deep asleep. When suddenly Yoongi open his eyes .

"How do you feel?", Yoongi asked.

"Oh, you scared me Oppa. I'm fine", I lied.

He stood up and sit down beside me and hold my hand.

"You wanna go out later?", Yoongi asked.

"Really? I can go outside?", I said smiling brightly.

"We can go out later", Hoseok's voice suddenly said.

"Ya Hoseok-ah, Your not coming with us", Yoongi complained.

"Why not? Seokjin and I cannot come, so the two of you can", Namjoon said still laying on the floor.

"Thank you", I said to them slowly stood up on the bed. Then Yoongi assisted me.

When we walk out the room, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook are already out with their manager.

"Y/N come sit here , i cooked for you", Seokjin said smiling widely.

"Thank you Oppa", I smiled at him and Yoongi assisted me to sit on the chair.

We eat silently and after eating we sat on the couch in the living room.

"Y/N have some fun today okay, Hoseok and Yoongi will come with you, I'm sorry we can't come but next time it will be me and Namjoon", Seokjin said.