26

"What?!", I said shocked.

Hoseok hold both of my shoulders so tight, "Listen Y/N , Our Armys are here they recognized Yoongi hyung , and the Armys are seaching who's member with Yoongi".

"What do we need too do? Can we just go home?", I said nervously.

"It's okay for you? It's for your safety too", Hoseok asked me.

"Yes, as long i'm with you in the house it's okay", I said and smiled at him.

Then he hold my hands tightly walking out the store casually. While walking we heard a scream. My heart beats fast and from walking slowly we are walking fast now while Hoseok still holding my hands tightly.

"You must run, I will handle this", Hoseok said.

"I don't want, I'm scared", I said with teary eyes.

They are approaching us, all of them holding a phone ready to take a picture. Hoseok pushed me in front of him.

"Run Y/N!", Hoseok said.

I run fast when i looked at Hoseok's direction , He was surrounded by the Armys screaming at him, and then i saw a couple of girls running behind me when i saw the face of one of the girl, I remembered that they are the one who beaten me before. My body trembles , I run fast through the exit, As i run on the stairs I accidentally slipped and I fell down on the stairs. I immediately stood up and run down on the parking.
I hid on the small room behind the elevator of the parking .

I was so frightened when i heard the girls voice looking for me

I was so frightened when i heard the girls voice looking for me. I stayed quiet inside the room and locked the door. I stayed for about 2 hours inside, Suddenly someone is trying to open the door. My body is numb when i look at my stomach it was bleeding again , i can feel an extremely pain on my body.

"Y/N are you there?", Yoongi's voice said knocking at the door.

I slowly stood up and open the door while tears running down my face.

Yoongi saw me, he looked so shocked and he pulled me to his chest and hugged me tight, stroking my hair and said, "I'm sorry, it's your day but it's ruined".

"I wanna go home Oppa", I said sobbing loudly.

"Okay , don't cry i'll bring you home", Yoongi said.

We ride on the car and apparently because of what happen i fell asleep in Yoongi's chest while he is hugging me.

——

Yoongi and You arrived at the house.
You are still sleeping that's why he decided to carry you inside the house.
Hoseok opened the door.

"What happen to her?! I feel guilty earlier i cannot protect her", Hoseok said looked down on the floor.

"It's okay, It's not your mistake Hobi", Yoongi said walked inside and put you down on the couch.

"Hyung her forehead, her wound in the stomach is bleeding again and she has bruises too", Namjoon said checking your body.

"I'll clean it, did you talk to her?", Seokjin asked Yoongi while kneeling down beside you.

"No she's not talking", Yoongi sit on the couch.

"I'm sorry hyungs , it's my mistake I let her run by herself", Hoseok apologized to them.

"It's not your fault don't think about it", Seokjin said.

"But how did you find her, Yoongi hyung?", Namjoon suddenly asked. All of them looked at Yoongi.

"Nah I just connected my phone to her last time when we are alone here", Yoongi explained.

"And why do you have to do that?", Seokjin said looked annoyed.

"It's for her own safety, Looked what happened today and don't blame me, Jimin and Taehyung are connected at her phone too", Yoongi complained.

"So, we need to connect all our phones to her", Namjoon said.

Hoseok get your phone at your bag and connect it to their phones. After Seokjin treat your bruises and clean your wound, Hoseok carry you in Taehyung's room.

——

"Hyungs we are home!", Taehyung excitedly said.

"Ya, Taehyung-ah! Don't shout Y/N is sleeping", Hoseok running towards to them.

"it's to early to sleep", Jimin said.

"Noona promise that we will play when i got home", Jungkook said looked disappointed.

"Something bad happened earlier", Hoseok said in a low tone of voice.

They all sit down on the chair in the dining table. Seokjin is preparing the foods while Namjoon is helping him.

"Can you tell us what happened earlier?", Taehyung asked looking at the others.

"Yes, what it is?", Jimin added.

Seokjin and Namjoon sit down on the chair starts to eat and no one is talking.

"Taehyung you will sleep in Jungkook's room, No one is allowed to come at your room", Seokjin said.

"Why?!", Taehyung complained.

"She need to rest", Yoongi answered Taehyung's question.

"Just let her privacy, she need to rest because she's coming with us to America on the next day", Namjoon explained.

No one answered and silently eat the foods.
After they eat , they take a shower and ready to sleep.

——

-Next Day-

I woke up in the light of the day. I can't move my body well because of what happened yesterday, I slowly getting up to sit down. I fell on the stairs running away from those girls. I still feel frightened, I don't know what to do, I want to get lost in this world , why is this happening to me.
Suddenly someone knocked at the door, the door opened and i saw Seokjin holding a tray of food.

"How do you feel?", Seokjin asked put the food on the table and sit beside me.

I just looked at him and nod.

"What happened to you yesterday?", Seokjin asked me.

I just looked at him in a blank face.

"Okay you don't want to tell, Just eat this food you need to be healthy", Seokjin said again petting me like a baby.

I just nod at him and looked on the window.

"Do you want to be alone, So i can tell the others to not come here", Seokjin asked me again.

I just nod at him while still looking at the window. He silently closed the door.